Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Centre of nose between eyes, eye watering shot! Between glasses and mesh mask!

Forehead hurts too but get shot there every time so getting used to it!!!!

Comment

• Your most painful hits!

Right on the edge of the bell. That one hurt.

I won't add a pic!

Comment

I had a really nasty looking bruise for 2 weeks but weirdly enough it didnt hurt. Should have hurt as it was from an arms length away as i zerg rushed 3 guys and surprised them.

What hurt was stacking it hard into the dirt, landing shoulder first and sandjng my arm with the dry dirt.
        Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

Worst one I have had is when a guy using cheap bb's shot me from 1 metre away. BB hit my mask and exploded into my eye

Comment

Ah damn! Cheap BB's do no one any favours. Bad for your gum, bad for your target. 0.2 Blaster aren't exactly going to break the bank, so why bother with bargain-bin crap and risk injuring someone?!

Comment

Full auto'd at close-medium range in the crotch/groin area by one of the traitors on our team. Fell to my knees for a moment before sucking it up and getting back to the fight.

Comment

BB hit my lower mesh, bounced up under my goggles and into my left eye...

Comment

In close quaters, i came around a corner at the same time as an enemy and got point blanked in the stomach by a glock. That was a nasty shock.

Comment

Mine was at Anzio a good year back. I was walking though one of the corridors when a young newbie popped out of nowhere with a KRISS and fired a 2 shot burst at close range on my naked, helpless face!

He was also on the same team as me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Signature Removed

Comment

Shotgun in the dark to my nutsack many words were screamed

Comment

Mine is not that bad but still.

During a woodland game the two teams had a massive firefight over a firebreak,me and 2 other random dudes were trapped on the other side of the firebreak in a building which only had a entrance,we had all angles covered and picked them off when they tried to enter by shooting their toes when we could see them. So by this time there was around 8 guys stacked against the walls trying to get rid of us,they decided to shout "GRENADE" and chuck it over the top of the wall. The grenade turned out to be a used one picked up from the ground and the three of us ran out and got pelted by around eight people of whom one was firing full auto into our backs. I still have around 9999 welts on my back.

Comment

Probably by far the worst (wasn't at an airsoft site....) but we were young and a best mate of mine took out his crappy guns at night to idk... can't remember but it was a pretty much a village road in the middle of the fenland and we were walking over this bridge and we spot a car coming down the road. So naturally we try and hide as quick as possible. I am carrying a mini-me esq gun so my hands are totally full so I hop over this fence which is basically a barrier to stop people falling down into the river as it is quite steep. So as I in the total pitch black put my right foot over hoping that I can sort of jump over the top... the fence was a lot higher than I realised and my foot never hit the floor, but my balls did a great job of softing the blow on the top of the fence board. I was in so much pain I couldn't even speak. Also found it insanely funny, but it just hurt to much to even laugh.

Funnily enough the last time I ever went airsofting I would probably say I had my most painful airsoft injury which was some "sniper" guy on my own team was crouched behind me (crouching I have no idea why..) and decided to say "oh watch out" which was too late as my bare hand (thumb knuckle to be exact) beautifully went point blank infront of his gun and I was left with an almighty blood blister. The mix of searing pain inflicted by a guy "sniping" from our spawn at the very start of a rush game mode was too much for me so I had to put my gun down and have a bit of a moan to myself haha.

Comment

Stacked up on a wall to a kilhouse. I'm the first one in and as I turned the corner I took a point blank BB to the arm. Nice big lump for a few days!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Was Playing at the asylum at FAO in the village a guy on enemy team comes around the corner shot me in the forehead and when i tilted my head back and got a second shot up my left nostril, luckly the bb fell out but couldn't smell anything for almost 2 weeks
                              treebeard was disapointed as he'd got all the tweezers out for bb removal only to find out it had disloged it's self when i made it back to the safezone

Comment

Crouched on the side of a hill with two kids, trying to convince them that just sitting and waiting was a bad Idea, I take a couple of painless hits to my hat. I call them and stand up, only to be sprayed from behind. A good 6 marks left on my back. If it wasn't for the webbing I don't know how many more there'd have been.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X