Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Mines probably got to be from the nae last year, took a full
    auto burst to my left ear from about 3 meters away followed by a bfg landing next to me (and the already in pain ear) straight afterwards... Was not happy...
    sigpic
    Mercs Boss
    Armoury:
    ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

I've had three painful hits during my 1st year Airsofting.

#1: Shot in the ear on my first day. Stung like a b*tch.
      #2: Shot just behind the jaw from about 5 meters away. I couldnt swallow properly for two days XD
      #3: Most recently, shot in the tounge. As I was declaring a hit. That made me call a "yeah i'm done guys." for that game.
      sigpic
      Active member of Tesside Flailsoft.

Comment

At Lincs Airsoft 28 March
        Killed 3 enemies from the top of a hill, made sure all was clear and ran down the hill to collect the point scoring tags, the first guy I shot was carrying the medic bag and should have waited until another team mate gave a 10 count medic while in contact, but this guy decided to medic himself.
        He turns around and shoots, hitting me on in the face and as I shout hit another goes in my mouth and hits my uvula.
        The whole thing looks quite good on camera as a good death, but we leter explained the medic rule to him and I continued playing.
        Hurt like hell all day as it swelled up quite a bit and felt like I had it lodged in my throat all day.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRtd5OoJ2Dw

Comment

I got sprayed right in the face from like 10 m away.. trying to yell hit through the mist of BB's was quite difficult... look like i had an allergic reaction the day after..
          "I don't care if I fall, as long as someone picks up my gun and keeps on fighting" - Che guevara.

Comment

Went for a wizz in the bushes quite far back from the front line, got sniped right in my Cr*ck and hurts like HELL, I cant sit down without wincing!

Comment

Got sprayed with a full auto burst at around 3m at a woodland site by a regular there. I was heading back to a spawn point with a jammed gun held above my head at arms length and some idiot just jumped out and sprayed a full locap.
              I took most of them in the hand but the gun was running so hot It actually chipped the bone in my forefinger (through leather gloves) and left bb sized scars on my wrist and hand.

Comment

This was quite painful and shocking.

I was crouching behind a fallen tree a team mate was running to my position, he then me fell over which triggered his M203 which sent a rubber moscart round up my arse NOT A NICE FEELING
                Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
                Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
                sigpic

Comment

I got a new one from the weekend.. shot on the end of my nose and split it open now that did bring a tear to my eye lol

Comment

So far has to be a point blank 4 shots in the ass 2 in each cheek, was cqb the 1 of my team was behind me and moved but i didnt know ... 2 weeks later still sore :P
                    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

m203 200 round shotgun round into my hand.. not nice
                      sigpic

Comment

Headshot by a sniper, far distance but bleeding like hell!

Comment

moving around a corner in a CQB... i could hear the guy's foot steps, i jumped around the corner with my glock, and scared him sh*tless, he then pulled the trigger and put 4 BBs right into my collar bone at 50cm from end of a barrel...
                          ouch.
                          sigpic

Comment

wasnt me personally but i shot my mate in the back of his head point blank with my G36K
                            |JG G36K|G&P Magpul M4 Sentry|Kalash AKS-74M|Warrior L96|TM MK .23 SOCOM|TM Samurai Edge Jill Valentine Edition|CYMA Glock 18C|

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPriceSAS View Post
                              wasnt me personally but i shot my mate in the back of his head point blank with my G36K
                              And he's still your friend?
                              Originally posted by fijitstiks
                              they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                              Originally posted by N3ADS
                              Is this you talking from experience ?..
                              Originally posted by fijitstiks
                              i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

bottom of tooth by the gum at the back of my mouth. took of a lovely chip.:p

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X