Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

cerberus Airsoft Milsim game! (the great escape!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cerberus Airsoft Milsim game! (the great escape!)

So i was commander of the ERDB ( European Rapid Deployment Brigade ) and i was sat in a nice warm office on the radio!, I had a feeling i was going to get bugged so i thort ide have my side arm handy!.

(Click) BFG Rolls through the door, so i dive through the doorway and up the stairs! (BANG) BFG Goes off!, I pull out my sidearm and start firing around the corner! Glock stops!!, so i drop the weapon, as i look around there are 3 guys with M4 barrel's in my face lol!

I hit the deck and one kneels on me, Put on the plasticuffs!, (Does not search me) Whilst all this is happening another team mate sent out a contact report!. The QRF 9 (Quick reaction Force) Turns up, just as the enemy are trying to bug me out!, They take me back inside the building, 3 smokes inside, no one can see and they put me in a corner!. I was wearing gloves and managed to get one of the Plasticuffs loose!, I now had one hand free and went inside my pocket to pull out a grenade!, Struck it, and threw it into room of guards, As they all hit the deck, i run through the middle!. and right into the arms of my team who start supressing back onto the now Enemy positon!

Sorted!, Day well run!

Re: cerberus Airsoft Milsim game! (the great escape!)

remind me to search ALL your pockets if we ever play at the same game O.o
    sigpic
    Mercs Boss
    Armoury:
    ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

that's a good story lol always check

Comment

nice story mate, always search your prisioners lol

Comment

he's just lucky the QRF weren't tied up elsewhere, it could have gone very wrong if they were.
          Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

Where were the people supposedly guarding you to begin with??
            Just because I don't post often doesn't mean I am not playing Airsoft

Comment

And did you blind fire?! :O

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Ohhh no!, No Blind firing! well!, lol no i looked fired two off (Stoppage)!! then when i looked again!, M4's said heyaa!

And guards, I was in a small section of the room, and they were in the large part!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

01sdool Army Cadet force adult instructor, and Territorial army soldier, Ex regular Find out more about 01sdool
                Working...
                X