Martydom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martydom

Was at CS Woodland a few months ago and was pinned down in the radio shack with a couple of team mates getting a good rogering from the other team. It came to the point where we couldn't even stick our heads up to return fire and so we resigned ourselves to keeping our heads down and waiting for something to happen. I was upstairs with one of my team and another below us, i'd got a grenade out to take the radio shack but hadn't had the chance to use it and had it on the floor next to me when I heard a bang kill yelled from below. Seeing the last few seconds before respawn flash before my eyes I hit the striker on the grenade and chucked it down the hatch, took my pistol under my chin and executed myself in bang fashion. In the panic below all but one of the invading team managed to get out, he was the one who ran into the door frame and bore the brunt of the pyrotechnic dried pea bonanza that went off below. If he's reading this i'm sure he'll still remember it because he was still complaining about it at the end of the day!

p.s. if i'd been able to get to my phone in time I would've played Barber's Adagio for Strings (music from platoon when Elias gets shined) but it was a little bit prickly up there!
    arghhgghhh!!!- John Rambo

Re: Martydom

I remember that day! Those bb's were pretty hard as I remember rightly... :P
    - Thunder Ducks -
    Rifles: TM G36k, G&P M4A1 Masterkey, AGM XM8 (For Sale)
    Pistols: KJW M9 Full Metal (For Sale), TM Desert Eagle

Comment

On that note if I'm wandering around with a primed grenade and get shot should I put the pin back in?

What if I'm wandering around with a primed grenade on purpose?

People whine about realism and people not doing it right. If its realism I should be dropping that grenade.

Comment

The choice of tune would have set the hole thing off a treat.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Redneck Find out more about Redneck
        Working...
        X