spray and pray???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spray and pray???

well, on sunday it was a normal game at gzw. i got hit at the mortar base and went to the nearest dead zone. i was in the dead zone with around 20 delta and around 5 bravo . when i had done my dead time i went to respawn where the rest of my team weree before i got hit. no-one was there . i turned around looking toward checkpoint charlie at the mortar base and i saw a bravo i was pleased buthe was confussed to. we assumed that they had gone to the village and made are way towards the village. we were both newish, and as we went past the prison camp and saw another bravo, he just stood and looked :P. as we took the wrong turning we came down the track heading towards the trenches we saw at least 30 deltas lying on the ridge towards the nest. the other guy started shooting so i thought pick one at a time? nah spray and pray!! we both got around 15 hits before we got hit my faveroute moment of airsoft so far

thanks for reading
    sharpshooter,not sniper.

Re: spray and pray???

Lol... Nice! Yeh, one shot each, they would have heard it was from behind.

Where you need an M249 :P

Systema M4A1 PTW | TM P90 | KJW P229

Comment

Dang 15 is pritty hard for anyone to match

A couple of weeks back me and my mate were focusing on attacking a village, we were probably a good 10-15 meters apart from each other, each one of us behind trees. Suddenly i hear a "do you surrender" turn around to notice my mate and 3 other enemies pointing there gun at him. Remember i was about 15 meters away and they hadn't noticed me yet :p . Switched my M16 to auto and spayed the crap outta them :p. Needles to say my mate didn't have any sympathy
      You miss every shot you don't take.

Comment

15 kills, pretty darn good. Nice google images avatar btw :D

Comment

i no i dont have any good pictures of me :P
          sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

portermush SORRY IF I DONT REPLY TO PMS< I DONT GO ON THIS MUCH ANYMORE :) Find out more about portermush
          Working...
          X