X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Funniest shot ever.

Originally posted by rik View Post
    Did it count as a hit?
    Only counts as a hit if it was in front of his body at the time and the BB would have hit him if his Cookie armour plating hadnt saved him. :D
    Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
    Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
    Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Lol i'd love to do that

Comment

well i got hit by the second burst but i did have the urge to shout out medic for my cookie

Comment

I was at the Ground Zero Weekender last year and while borrowing my mates sniper i got a really nice shot on some woman (i know, i know). She flinched back and then started firing again. I though well i'm not having this and made my shot perfect. Right in her face. Needless to say she took her hit that time. Well, after a lot of screaming. HAHA!
          sigpic
          There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives!

Comment

well im not sure if this belongs in here
            i went to a 'training session 'last night only two of the other team members turned up (i was helping them out ) After 5 min of them having there thumbs up there ass i said lets learn
            so called game on two of them against me its fair (trust me ) i had my two pistols on me a KW WORKS P14.45 and a stars raccon city beretta M92
            i ran 10 feet and hid behind a tree( all normal so far) i drew the P14.45 and put a few rounds in the first combatants area just to make him think and switched to the second target with the same pistol i put two rounds down to him and got a hit one across his back and the second on his rib cage he fell like a sack of stones
            as the first lad seen this HE RAN AND SCREAMED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL away from myself into a pit and winded himself on the other side with the edge of the pit and surrendered pretty sharp i was more upset i couldnt use my other pistol
            end of the training !!!!!!!!!!!!!
            http://evillkilt.wordpress.com/

Comment

I was lying in the undergrowth last sunday about to get over-run by many, many people, but as I was taking careful shots, they had no idea where I was. I saw this tree spitting BB's in my general direction for quite some time, then heard the tree shout "Ammo!".

I guess the person behind the talking tree crouched to reload, as a buttock appeared behind the tree. I decided it would be a crime not to, so 3 rounds, right in the buttcheek went his way. He then fell over, and shouted something that sounded like "Hit" but with an "S" in front.

Fairly basic, but satisfying.
              'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Comment

Sadly it was on a team mate, was siting a member of other team with my v powerful 338, my team mate was in the doorway just to my front right spotting, i acknowledged the direction he was giving but as i fired he dropped his hand right infront of the barrel..

Had to pull the .36 out with tweezers, ooooooops!!
                Originally posted by Bluegill
                5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Guy in front of me was chronoing and he shot the marshal on the tip of his finger which must have hurt

Comment

Originally posted by 1eye View Post
                    Guy in front of me was chronoing and he shot the marshal on the tip of his finger which must have hurt
                    Lol i have done that as well . I was at NTAC and was chronoing my 500 FPS L96, and the Marshall moved his finger, and i accidentally shot him. We laughed about it afterwards.
                    SHADOW COMPANY - (IC)/SNIPER

Comment

ok so im laid on top of this hill and my mate pats me on the back asking for covering fire. so im looking around thinking cover from what? so to humor him i take my m4 and spray into a random bush screaming out "hows that for you" only to hear hit hit hit. good times were had

Comment

My funniest ever shot was with a friends 500 fps VSR. We were being stealthy and forgot how sensitive his trigger was and accidently fired off a random shot into the bushes... and a ghillied sniper crawled out rubbing his cheek :L I felt terrible but i was ecstatic seeing as it was my first ever fluke kill :L
                        TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
                        TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

sat in a bush with a mate, the bush only had 2 ways in so we guarded them both and along came a guy through my enterance , shot him in the chest and he fell over landing in a muddy ditch
                          T.W.A.A.T-tactical woodland airsoft assault team

Comment

lol so lucky

Comment

I was playing at arena airsoft yesterday with a grenade launcher
                              and I heard 5 people saying up some stairs no one will get up here then I ran round the corner and poped a grenade and killed them all best of it was one of them had a torch on so they could see the bbs coming towards them after the pop from the launcher all you could hear was
                              "SH*T!!!!!!!

Comment

Best kill i had was with a fuse grenade. Was covering a mate who was a sniper for the day and i was his spotter, we both came up to a set of tenches hidden amongst a load of reeds, so he held back and i went to check to see if it was clear. all of a sudden someone sent a burst of bbs in my direction all miss thank god so i primed a grenade and threw it, but it didn't go off and it caused more rounds to be fired at my position which still missed me (had my lucky AK74 with me), i primed the second grenade and threw it. it landed on the lip of the tench and rolled in and then exploded. now at this point i thought there was only 1 guy in there so i was a bit surprised when i heard hit.............followed by hit hit hit hit and 5 lads stand up and made their way back to regen. it still makes us both chuckle when we retell this story to mates
                                Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Leon622 Find out more about Leon622
                                Working...
                                X