Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jez Armstrong
    replied
    Re: the most satisfying hit too date.....

This is why I use 8mm

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Coski
    replied

My most satisfying hit is satisfying for all the wrong reasons.

Was at a skirmish site and one of the pre made teams were famous for not taking their hits. They had been ignoring hits all day and hurling abuse at other players constantly; it's a wonder they hadn't been booted off the site in all honestly.

Anyway, their ringleader was holding a bunker and I sent a couple of shots his way from about 20 metres away. Not intentionally, my shot hit him in the tooth and he ended up falling back on his ass.

I did go over and make sure he was alright, but I must admit I took quiet pleasure in it. I call it karma.

Leave a comment:

• nathanwa1
    replied

shhh. my ipad has no autocorrect, plus english is my bad point. maths is my stronger side. never could understand were wear and where, all that jazz.

Leave a comment:

• Burmaluke
    replied

I think I would understand the story better if you had better punctuation and grammar.

Leave a comment:

• nathanwa1
    started a topic the most satisfying hit too date.....

the most satisfying hit too date.....

now too set you guys up with a backstory. i have a TM870. im from NI. Now or fps limit is 328, on the dot. ofc you cant chrono a tri burst, nevermind 6 shots at once. the marshals at my site are adamant that i must use 144a, as this thing kills on green gas for some reason. now, i had been having a good day, and had just respawned. i came along a corridor to where my friend was at a doorway, just outside the enemies spawn. now, i swapped the shotgun too 6. we waited, and waited as three of them spawned, and went the other way out. and werent quiet about it. a marshal had joined us by this stage wondering what was going on. now what your about too watch, is the point off view from victim. only thing you wont hear is the squeals as they get hit by 30 rounds, in under 3 seconds.....tell me what you think

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HOo5O3f...ture=c4-feed-u

About the Author

Collapse

nathanwa1 Nathan, 19 and can drink you under the table ;) Find out more about nathanwa1
Working...
X