Unlikely Skirmish turnout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlikely Skirmish turnout?

have you ever been for example moving along in a group of like 15 people and then gotten gunned down by a group of 3?

I remember there was a group of 12 of us of heartbreak hill dug in nice and secure, we were fending off a group of deltas trying to get up the hill, while this was going on a small group of deltas took out our rear defence without us noticing, jumped in a trench and took the rest of us out.
    The Deadliest Of All Fruits

Why can't everything be rocket propelled?

Re: Unlikely Skirmish turnout?

Myself and Twitchy from these forums ambushed about 8 enemy along a path. They got within about 10 meters before the point man spotted us! Caught them all except the medic in a big sweeping motion!

We both got killed and he revived the team, so bit rubbish in the end! Damn good fun though!

Comment

At copehill last year we watched the 'americans' occupy a large building. There were at least a dozen to twenty of theirs inside.

THREE OPFOR attacked through the back door and took them all out...

Comment

At the last skirmish I went to, the other team were attacking us in the village, a nice long line of about 20-25 people hanging just out of range probing our defences.

One guy from our team had managed to sneak right around out zone of defence (the limit of where we were allowed to move in the other team were about 2-3m into it but around 50m away from the village).

The single guy on our team managed to go down the entire line of attackers and shoot every single one of them.

I still don't know how he managed to not be seen by any one on the other team or how they didn't cotton on to what was happening.

Comment

Ive often seen this in ambushes, both taking part, being ambushed, and watching as a bystander.
          At the NAE last year, 4 of us Bravos took out a delta patrol five times our size with a claymore, two handguns and a katana, and similarly, Me and Artekus wiped out a 12 man delta patrol with a carefully timed ambush, One of his finer moments of command if I do say so myself
          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Today at GZ we had a objective to guard a briefcase from delta, now unfortunately most of our team had decided to be else, perhaps making tea.
            we only had 5 friendly's on guard, as we started digging in I happened to spot a delta in a bush, upon engaging, a large army of deltas crept in from all angles, we lost 2 men right at the start but the rest of us dug in we managed to hold of this onslaught of deltas for a good 7+ minutes, we eventually all got taking out but got many kills due to the brilliant trenches at heartbreak ridge. while being a loss it still gave us a massive ego boost holding out for as long as we did.
            (plus as soon as we walked down the hill we saw 12+ bravos ready to retake the objective and finish of delta)

We also had a unusual turnout at the nest, we managed to hold it for 1 hour 57 minutes but in the last 3 we finally lost it. massive downer

Can't win em all
            The Deadliest Of All Fruits

Why can't everything be rocket propelled?

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
              At copehill last year we watched the 'americans' occupy a large building. There were at least a dozen to twenty of theirs inside.

THREE OPFOR attacked through the back door and took them all out...
              Must resist the URge to compare airsoft to . >
              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

me and two team mates at GZ woodland fell back to the landing zone for more cover, waited in ambush for a about 25 deltas to come strolling along straight into the open.......and our three man death squad cut them all down :D

Comment

My mate Noz managed to kill an entire team in one go without firing - we don't have a bang rule (it's far too cqb), but we do have an optional gentlemanly "take it?" if you catch someone unawares, which most people take (it beats being shot at point blank). Their entire team was coming up some stairs when he leans over and puts his pistol against the point mans head and offers "take it?" which the pointman does. Unfortunately the guy behind isn't really paying attention, so walks into the same trap. Even worse, players 3,4,5 and 6 have assumed up front is all safe as they haven't heard any shooting and blunder into it as well.
                  Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 8 April, 2010, 13:55.
                  sigpic

Comment

We (4 of us) were at the bottom of a trench behind a barricade holding off about 30 men, sent them all back to regen about 3 times before we all got took out.
                    Originally posted by fijitstiks
                    they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                    Originally posted by N3ADS
                    Is this you talking from experience ?..
                    Originally posted by fijitstiks
                    i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

rookie day a while back ... 1 kid on his 3rd ever game held off 12 of us .... we honestly thought there was more of them! the kids got the nickname rambo now

Comment

Similar to the above, a single hire player held off two four man squads at a river crossing by darting between trees so quickly it gave the illusion of ~6-8 men!

We felt pretty silly afterwards but it was quite amusing.

Comment

Xsites Vietnam Village, 6 regulars versus 50 rentals and other regulars...

Mission: Take the hill and kill all the enemy!

Mission accomplished in 7 minutes flat!

Comment

i was a ffz last year when my 4 man patrol was ambushed we managed to kill the 2 guys as they shot way to soon just to find two snipers shooting at us in there range but not ours while pinned i went back and then around to come up there 6 when i was spotted by yet more players as i then had the choice to stay and fight in-between the five+ guys who had seen me and the snipers who had not, or to run for the snipers and hope they dont hear me and the others dont catch up with me i went for the death run at the snipers luckily the snipers thought i was one of theres so i shot the two ghillied bug*gers and headed to my original team who id just saved only to get shot by 2 of them i might add even tho i shouted before i left the cover thanks again lads

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KI-WI It's me! Find out more about KI-WI
                            Working...
                            X