Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biggest Mistake

Originally posted by jerome1995 View Post
    A couple of weeks ago at twa. I ran into the church thinking no one in there. There was about 5 in there 2 shot me on full auto from less than a meter away.
    This happens to me EVERY time I go to church.
    I ran in John Woo style the other day and faceplanted a wall - then got shot.. Mistake! Please refer to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMSzdgz2ZLs

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

forgetting to reload before a suicide run
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jerome1995 View Post
        A couple of weeks ago at twa. I ran into the church thinking no one in there. There was about 5 in there 2 shot me on full auto from less than a meter away.

ahhh i rember that ! lol i was a rental at the time and shot you silly cause i was a bit jumpy!
        lool
        sorry bout that mate
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 April, 2010, 19:32. Reason: text type

Comment

not blindfire. dumbfire.

i have also forgotten to take the safety off my guns many times before sneaking up on people. i even have it on video, about three times.
          the other day i had forgotten to release the spring on my glock magazine, so the bbs were happily sitting at the bottom of the chamber, as the slide racked back and forth doing naff all. we've all been there. admit it.

Comment

A friends biggest mistake years ago was putting green gas in his new western arms infinity (or something similiar).

Drew the gun, pulled the trigger, slide and internals take off into the bushes.

Comment

Biggest mistake? Think it was my second time at Alpha 55 when the buildings down by compound where still there. I was hidden behind cover and simply being cocky went "Come and get me boys!" :D

Consequently, I found myself being hailed with pyro by all sides into the little box I was in.

You can imagine what happened.
              sigpic
              http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

2nd Time at Alpha 55... Like the post above.

Teammate was shot and waited for a medic, My AR was too heavy, I assumed there was one guy who shot him. Ran in with a springer and got shot several times with 3 fully automatic rifles.
                Originally posted by B.E.N.
                Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
                Tactical bed covers...
                Double or single?

Comment

I was hidden in a bush, in a heavily "bushed-up" area. About 2m in front of me, an opposition player walks past. I can see them, they can't see me. I should've slotted them there and then, but I decide to go for a knife kill. Jump up, stumble on a stick and get sprayed! :S

Comment

My stupidest moment was letting my friend shoot me "once" in my garden from like two metres away! he got about ten on me. But there's always one bullet that manages to find my testicle's. I literally couldn't sit down for the rest of the night. OUCH!!!
                    sigpic
                    There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives!

Comment

1) Going to a night game with no working guns.
                      2) Deciding it was a good idea to go out equipped just with a BFG and a rubber knife.
                      3) Throwing said BFG and taking out what turned out to be the pointman for rather a large squad.
                      4) Sure his friend had seen me (he hadnt), so charging at him with rubber knife.
                      5) Not noticing the guy with a 249 covering me perfectly when I stood up.

Comment

Shooting the Wife in the Ar*e today at the Mall. Got no catfood
                        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
                          Shooting the Wife in the Ar*e today at the Mall. Got no catfood
                          What part of you thought that would end well? :p

Comment

Dunno just seemed like a good idea at the time. bearing in mind she's about 5'11" and I am 5'5" it doesn't seem like a sensible thing to do in retrospect. Anyway the catfood was Tuna and Sweetcorn and I dont like that one.
                            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

i directed my team to the area we would be defending for a game during an outdoor skirmish, turns out i took us to the wrong spot and the enemy team walked in and took the objective without firing shot. wasnt exactly my fault though the marshall wasnt very clear with the directions or location.

Comment

haha, duhhhh..

i've also let my cousin shoot me in the back - with the terminator winchester shotgun. it fricking hurt!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ollie White Ollie, 14, Big Airsoft fan Find out more about Ollie White
                                Working...
                                X