X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• centaur
    replied
    Re: Poor Little Fella

Actuaaly the fella bought it brand new from zero one not zeroin, example 328 fps + 5 fps does not make any differece compared to 350- 370 fps aeg...that's why I stop playing for 3 years, from experience, I can easily know what's the difference between a 350Fps impact compared to a 400fps, been playing 400 + open fps back home. You abide by UKARA's rules and regulations and some people bend it.

Leave a comment:

• jimmypie
    replied

Most retailers don't give a shit about the fact you might actually be using at a game site , which is odd , to buy a RIF you have to prove your player , you buy the RIF then can't use it because as said above "it's not fit for purpose"

Money money money is the bottom and with a lot of retailers the only line.

Leave a comment:

• Xxerox
    replied

Most of us demand accurate FPS readings in second hand sales, why not from Retailers. If it's over, surely this technically means the item is not "fit for purpose" and the buyer should receive a full refund (or more likely a free spring downgrade).
    Put it this way, you wouldn't buy TV from a UK store, find it has a US plug and then accept "Oh well, it's your responsibility to check it's ok to use here" from the retailer. Why should airsoft retailers be any different.
    It is a touch different due to the cost involved in downgrading, but to sell a "hot" gun to someone I think is not on.

Leave a comment:

• Figjam
    replied

It may have been a discretionary call on the part of the marshals: I've been to sites that tell players to stick to semi within an MED if they are a little over, but only if they can be trusted. Maybe their position was your adult mate could be trustworthy but nipper with the two tone couldn't.

I don't agree with it mind you. Site limit should be set in stone and a trustworthy player is one who makes darned sure he's not hot!

Leave a comment:

• Boo-Sabum Ben
    replied

Time for a new site then!

Leave a comment:

• centaur
    started a topic Poor Little Fella

Poor Little Fella

Played last Sunday.

We all got chronoed, my son was chronoed and pass the site limit.

His friend bought a two toned AEG in zeroin and was chronoed +5 FPS and they didn't allow him to play, great thing I got one more AEG to lend this poor fella.

But the sad story is my teammate bought his AEG at their store and was chronoed beyond the standard FPS of there site.

Guess what...............hell sure you know.

They allowed him to play.

Big Bull...........

About the Author

Collapse

centaur Dedicated Airsofter! Find out more about centaur
Working...
X