X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsoft Suicide!

^^^ yea that looked soo painful :L red blood blister thing lol
    Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
    It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Comment

In the tunnels at UCAP, was near spawn. Was in the middle of a game where you could only regroup in groups of three. Two team-mates sat in the DZ, twiddling their thumbs. I wandered over, said "You two busy?" and shot myself in chest.

5 seconds later....

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF............Hi t Red!"

5 seconds later....

"Come on then, boys, let's get stuck in."
      www.dartmoorrangers.co.uk
      Everyone goes on about how inspiring the story of Anne Frank is, but when I keep a little jewish girl in my attic suddenly THATS NOT OK?

Comment

Well, at F&O The asylum me aiden and 249warrior princess was standing on the edge of the bracken field along with three other guys and looked across at there objective... no worries we muttered as two of the enemy team tried to sneak up and take it... we was laughing and joking saying they will never get it....next thing you know they was running away objective in hand. to which i ran through the bracken screaming and tripped! Went head over heals and landed on my back.. put my hand up to signal i was good and hadnt been shot untill i heard the loudest bang ever.. my bfg came off my vest and exploded on my chest... Aidan looked across the field to see my lying on my back holding my ears with smoke coming off me..

FAIL

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jagillham Find out more about jagillham
        Working...
        X