• Breaching and clearing with snipers

10 non stop bang kills with an M21

Re: Breaching and clearing with snipers

'Nuff sed mate

Comment

Originally posted by The Angry Goose View Post
      10 non stop bang kills with an M21
      If it was firing at 500 fps though, you wouldn't have been allowed to fire it would you?

Comment

In ten successive rooms?

Comment

No it was about 3 for me 7 for you :P Bang Kills though guys no actual shot fires, apart from me taking out some girl who refused to take it :D

Comment

Someone needs to teach people even if it is a sniper rifle you can't run in a room and go "bang bang bang bang" If you are a sniper clearing a room your rifle should be on your back and pistol in your hand! And shooting at that close a range with a sniper rifle, your lucky you weren't booted from the site! Shooting under the MED is a rule break generally dealt with extremely seriously at most sites as it is the biggest cause of injuries in airsoft. (Well besides full auto bursts in CQB at point blank)

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

He never fired a shot!!!!!

I did but with my M4 at 320fps at about 7m

Comment

Thats ok then, forewarned is forearmed etc. Only Takes one shot and all that, But well done on the bang kills, lol next time send in the 'nades! It's more fun when you get in a room and a load of people come out with their ears ringing.

Comment

I don't have an issue with a bang kill from a sniper rifle, but if I was the second person (etc) I wouldn't take it unless there had been a delay equivalent to the time needed to throw the bolt and reload.

If, on the other hand, they were spaced out in different rooms, bloody good job!
                  sigpic

Comment

Robin, M21 is semi-auto not bolt action Your thinking of the M24 that's a bolt action.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

agreed, grenades in a room is a good idea, never been the one throwing them mind lol

Comment

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
                          He never fired a shot!!!!!
                          Doesn't matter. A 500fps rifle generally has a minimum engagement distance, which will vary from site to site of course, but it is going to be far outside the range for a bang kill. A lad was banned from ever using a sniper at my local for this very action, as the intent to fire is there, and he is therefore in breach of saftey rules. After all, ND's do happen, and a point blank 500fps shot will hurt like a mo-fo, and likely start a fight.
                          Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
                          you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
                          eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost MacRoth View Post
                            , and he is therefore in breach of saftey rules. After all, ND's do happen, and a point blank 500fps shot will hurt like a mo-fo, and likely start a fight.
                            That's a very good point, which hadn't occurred to me.

A bang kill is only a kill IF you can make the shot at every site I've ever played at. If the shot would have been against site rules, then the bang by definition is invalid.
                            sigpic

Comment

If you ran into a room and shouted Bang ten times, I'd probably laugh at you. You mean to tell e nobody fired at you in the time it took you to shout bang TEN TIMES?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X