charging up the hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charging up the hill

sorry if this is a bit bad, my first story post!
    right, i was skirmishing at this place called lindsey airsoft, there was one team defending this big mound and the other team (i was on) had to attack and take it. most people went to the front but me, sheard and strettman went round the back. on the mound there was this guy with his back turned to us, stretton ran with his P90 to try and take him out, then this guy with an M14 popped up from the top of the mound and got strettman. then i started running to the base of the mound and sheard ran round the left and i then heard this "aaarrrggghhh!" and sheard was dead. i then charged up the hill then i saw a guy up there, i ducked then fired a burst from my M249 and hit him 3 times in the head. i got to the top and shouted "who's dead??!!" basically everyone put there hands up, then i saw two guys behind this load of rubble with there backs turned to me. i shot the guy on the right, then the guy on the left looked at him thought "wtf?" then i shot him and captured the hill :D

Re: charging up the hill

You shot a guy in the back with no warning!!!!!!!!!!!!:O

NICE!
    http://zeroin.co.uk/image.php?type=s...ine=1296170949

Comment

were you close enough for a "bang" kill? i hope you was, but shot them anyway...bang kills suck
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
        were you close enough for a "bang" kill? i hope you was, but shot them anyway...bang kills suck
        They suck less than getting shot point blank in the shoulder blade with a TM socom running a 6.01 tightbore, propane and .25's.
        That's the bang kill I got on sunday taking out the last enemy player holding an objective building.

Comment

they dont have bang kills at lyndsey airsoft, but i THINK if u r REALLY close peope shout surrender and counts as a kill

Comment

Originally posted by Evansy View Post
            They suck less than getting shot point blank in the shoulder blade with a TM socom running a 6.01 tightbore, propane and .25's.
            That's the bang kill I got on sunday taking out the last enemy player holding an objective building.

OW. Mate of mine's running the same thing, and copped me in the side of the face. Not pleasant.

Comment

well i dont mind being shot at close range,its part of the game,if someones good enough to get close enough then fair play to them, thats why i am fully protected, and i wear my bruises and welts with a touch of pride, and it gives me even more pleasure to get them back at a later date....its like football,if you cant tackle then its not as good
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                OW. Mate of mine's running the same thing, and copped me in the side of the face. Not pleasant.
                Still stings a bit buddy? :P

Your flaw there Gilome? Your charge wasnt big or loud enough
                G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Someone I know was playing at Lindsey on Sunday, did you see a middle-aged nutter with a MP40 fall in a giant muddy puddle?

Comment

If you did, run the hell away and dont look back. He's a very scary individual and not in the cool way... :p

Comment

big dave, i didnt see him fall in the puddle but i was talking to him during lunch and he told me why he was covered in mud, it was a funny story lol
                      u freinds with him?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Support Gunner Gilome Find out more about Support Gunner Gilome
                      Working...
                      X