The Imperfect Ambush!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Imperfect Ambush!

I'm out in the woods with my friends and we decide to take turns having all against one search and destroy for a laugh. It's my turn to hide while the other 3 wait for 5 mins at the base before coming to find me. I decide to run off in one direction until I'm out of sight then sneak back around to take them out the moment they step foot out of the base... with no cover for them and plenty of trees for me to hide behind the ambush seems like the perfect plan!

So there I am hiding behind a little rusty bit of corrugated metal, watching them smoke their fags and plan their tactics. Eventually they start to move out, looking around far into the trees past my current position. Expecting me to be the other side of the arena they seem relaxed... easy targets! I jump from behind my metal hiding place and produce a loud warrior scream... one friend falls over backwards in a hail of swearwords, I take aim for one of my still standing friends as he desperately run for cover and "click" the safety is on... Now this isn't my gun, I didn't know where the safety catch was so instead of running back for cover I stand there like a n00b fiddling with my gun, I find the catch, I flick it off, look up, take aim and "bang, bang, bang" receive 3 separate shots at almost the same time... 2 in the head and one on my arm...

...damn that safety catch!

Re: The Imperfect Ambush!

that sucks but was this just any old forest mate
    i have done that before

Comment

I like mine .. In battle under fire .. I reload and wate the fire stops as there waiting for me to pop up .. And I do I line my shot up and "clang" my mag falls out I didn't click it in far enough in my r85 .. I get absolutley mullered as they laugh and shoot me . Good times

Comment

Yeah... the AA R85 was a bit tempermental with loading sometimes... I loved it though
        Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
        ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
        a whole 85fps!

Comment

Seems quite irresposible to do so :/
          www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Originally posted by mas12555 View Post
            was this just any old forest mate
            Afraid so, I posted to ask about the rules on skirmishing in the woods earlier today. I just went along with some mates who have also just started out... Currently looking for some private land we can get permission to use on a regular basis.

Comment

yer lucky you did not get in any trobul also try finding sights near you or mabe ask people with lots of land and see if you could rent it
              please dont do it again it can do very bad things to this hobbie.

sorry i cant spell that good

Comment

Yeh me n my mates play in a local forest(which we have permission to play on)....I sometimes prefer it to actual skirmishes actually.

Btw mas12555....kick ass sig!

Comment

yer its a cool sig hope game goes well too night and were do you live roughtly il give you a list of sites or go onto the ai magazine wepsite they have a list of all uk registered sites

and again sorry for spelling

Comment

that sucks but was this just any old forest mate
                    i have done that before

And then later

yer lucky you did not get in any trobul also try finding sights near you or mabe ask people with lots of land and see if you could rent it
                    :S self contradictory?
                    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

no i ment by i have done that before that i have been storming someone when my guns been in safe i only play at sites not any old woods

Comment

Delta I sorted that issue out by putting
                        on a real sa80 mag catch guard thing Looks like a "U" no more problems XD

Comment

sorry i cant spell that good
                          Download google chrome and use that.
                          It has a built in spell checker
                          Hate.
                          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

thanks and done

Comment

yer its a cool sig hope game goes well too night and were do you live roughtly il give you a list of sites or go onto the ai magazine wepsite they have a list of all uk registered sites

and again sorry for spelling
                              Lewes East Sussex? I dont think there are any sites near here apart from worthing which is still quite a way away lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SuperShutts Find out more about SuperShutts
                              Working...
                              X