Waste of Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waste of Energy

Ok so the other day I attended Dragon Valley on the 4th of July event and it was my first time skirmishing, everything was going well and racked up a good few kills throughout the day. On the last but one round my team had taken over a HQ building and had left it to move on to the next building but little did they know there was a guy still in the HQ on the enemy team. Knowing this I spent 5 minutes creeping around the building through 6ft ferns as slowly and quietly as I could for all the windows were open and one movement would have alerted him. I had an m9 KJW pistol and lent my AK against a wall, using my pistol I scanned the room from the open window and saw nothing yet could hear heavy breathing. I knelt next to the window checking my safety and checking the chamber for a bb and stood back up to investigate. As I lifted my head I was greeted with the barrel of a GBB pistol and told to surrender, so seeing as I didnt fancy getting shot in the face at point blank I just held up my hands and declared myself as dead. FML didnt even get to fire a shot.

Re: Waste of Energy

dive back or to the side and plant em as your dive.

Comment

Originally posted by ohdearme View Post
      dive back or to the side and plant em as your dive.
      I believe that's cheating... Besides, if this was real conflict, he probably wouldn't hesitate to shoot him in the side of the face!

oops, breathed life back into an old thread! :D
      sigpic

Comment

Now you've breathed life into the thread, bang rule at DV is compulsory. Don't take the bang and it's treated the same way as not taking a BB hit.

DV is a mix of very close CQB and woodland, so the bang rule is very strictly enforced.
        sigpic

Comment

Now my site gunman mids the bang rule isnt compulsory if you think you can get out of the situation do so and a lot of players have done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

generalhop Find out more about generalhop
          Working...
          X