This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlescars?

Just wondering, has anyone ever actually been injured during an airsoft game or any airsoft related activity, like ever been cut or whatever, did it scar? I've heard rumors of people getting bb's lodged in their legs and arms. although this could happen, I dont know how true this is.

Re: Battlescars?

yer little round dots from hot guns at close ranch

Comment

welts you mean?

Comment

my mate (scarface) had holes in his cheek and it went down to the bone and had to get the bbs out in hospital

heres a pic:
        wasnt a hot gun either

Comment

Wow thats amazing, Im surprised at that. Any idea what he was shot by? Sniper or AEG or what?

Comment

that is fantastic war wound evidence!

Comment

I have a scar on my leg caused from multiple shots from a 500 fps rifle.

Was kind of my own fault though.

Please take a look at http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=36087 that thread before you post again.

Thanks

Comment

I've had plenty of welts and split skin from hits, but no bbs stuck in the skin. I do have "airsofters tooth" though!
                Originally posted by Moving_Shadow
                Gold Plated? Sorry, I spent all my money on the gun, can I just put some christmas tinsel on it?
                Originally posted by Coz
                Them Tusken raiders are a sensitive peoples, especialy the gay ones

Comment

Sorry didnt realise there was already a thread, will continue on that on now.
                  And I take it airsofters tooth is a chipped tooth?

Comment

Dunno if we're allowed to speak of this here but Mike from spec ops had to have a bb from a boltie surgically removed from his face not long back. It was swollen so badly he didn't know it was still in there for a few days. He lost half a tooth recently too. But oh well, he used to be a para, i think he's probably in a lot better position than most to put up with it.

I've never had anything worse than a few bruises and bleeders tbh, but that's because i'm shit hot . Nah, i've been lucky though, and that's just as good.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MrGlockHead Noob at Airsoft :P Find out more about MrGlockHead
                    Working...
                    X