funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

One of the greens at CQB Scotland had a bit of a pyro in the dump pouch moment last weekend.....It was a WTF......BANG....Forgot it was stashed in there and rubbed the cap off rubed the striker and BANG. One stressed Green, 50 laughing spectators....
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Quite a yound kid was palying at my local spec ops, the rock, and he would sit about 60ft back from the action and hide behind a rock. he them attempted to shoot at our players thinking they were enemies. the icing on the cake was when he got up from behind the rock with his hand up and said "hit" when the enemy was on the other side of the quarry! was f***ing helarious.:D
      Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
      I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

During a game my friend and I were shooting at each other like crazy, but kind of intentionally missing because neither one of us wanted to get out.

Then, a BB grazed a little too close to my face, (we play a no head-shots rule for safety's sake) so I halted fire and gave him the middle finger for his almost very painful (but seemingly deliberate) shot. While my finger was in the air, he returned fire and hit said finger, TWICE, once square on the nail and the other on the joint.

It really hurt, even with gloves on. I was "ghetto blasting" my M16 one handed to keep his head down so I could get away.
        I may be drunk Miss, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly.

Comment

Had a cracker this weekend with a mate who came down to ****** *****. We were sat behind a buidling at the farm and could see this one guy on his own on the floor behind a makeshift wall made of metal sheeting.

He's sat there and I'm signalling to him there are 2 people straight behind him the other side of the wall. At first he nods, ignores me completely and just sits there looking the other way for a while, we're sat waiting for someone to pop up and cream him from a short distance.

Eventually he looks over again, I signal again, 2 of them, behind you. He swings around straight away, he's got it this time. One of them pops up but shoots back down again, he decides this would be the best time to go for a grenade, amazing stuff. He's scrabbling in his pack for it, he gets it, we're waiting for someone to pop up and have him whilst he's scrabbling around.

He digs the grenade out, twists it, manages to throw it about 3 feet, it doesn't make it over the wall and lands about a metre away from him on the floor. He panics a bit. I've mentioned what he's doing to some people behinding the build and it was basically a "wait for it, wait for it" moment where grenade just explodes about 3 feet away from this dude who then gets shot by the other team moments after taking it straight to the body at close range.

Immensely funny to watch, apologies if I've not done it justice in text here.

Comment

I was there, and I wish I'd had a camera
            There is no right and wrong. There's only fun and boring.

WANTED - mags for Maruzen PPK Fixed slide!
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=47790

Comment

Originally posted by ThatblokewiththeScar. View Post
              Close Action Fineshade woods, In the plantation 25-30mtr visibility my Son and I (Blue Team) lying in some long grass. Two of the opposing red team come stumbling toward us finally getting within sight and call out "Red or Blue" my son calls back "Red" Then says " Be careful there's a couple of Blues with an ambush nearby" The two reds lower their guns and walk straight for us! Hit!!! Hit!!!

Oh how we Laughed...
              Is that not cheating? That'll get you banned on numerous sites.

Comment

At gz urban this weekend, in the first virus game a guy lobs a bfg, which explodes mid-air about a foot from this guys head, we all just keeled over laughing.

Another was me going to throw a grenade into a window and hitting the frame and dropping it on the floor, cue our entire team running behind the wall, and wetting ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarface73 View Post
                  Is that not cheating? That'll get you banned on numerous sites.
                  All is fair in Love and War! :D

Plus they did not ask what team we where were on they just shouted red or blue and we shouted red. And we even gave them a warning that there were two blue players nearby who had set up an ambush. And regardless of what we said they would have been nailed by us regardless so it did not change the outcome in any way. :D:D

And the two red players saw the funny side of it afterward. :D:D:D

Comment

Originally posted by ThatblokewiththeScar. View Post
                    All is fair in Love and War! :D

Plus they did not ask what team we where were on they just shouted red or blue and we shouted red. And we even gave them a warning that there were two blue players nearby who had set up an ambush. And regardless of what we said they would have been nailed by us regardless so it did not change the outcome in any way. :D:D

And the two red players saw the funny side of it afterward. :D:D:D
                    Actually thats a good point.

When at The Mall you should both shout colour before firing. Good that they didn't get the hump. On sites without challenge rules I quite often shoot my own team lol

Comment

To be honest I could hardly speak at all as I was giggling to my self to much! it was just a little surreal :D

It's not a tactic I would condone using but it was a very funny moment and an odd situation! And this thread is for funny moments.

Have to say though that not three minutes after this happened our team got the flag and we retreated back to base only to walk straight past an unseen red player marshal who Deagle'd us both in the back. Carma Dude's...

Comment

not airsof trelated as such but i found out a few years back that he did some design work for enola gaye which is the design they used to use before they recently revamped it.
                        when he had done the work he was sent a few smoke grendes to try out for some fun but he didnt know what its was and he somehow managed to light the smoke grenade inside the office and got so scared and threw it out the window, but as it happend underneath the window was a clients new car and porche boxter (convertible) and it landed on the back seat leaving a lovely burn mark and a stain

Comment

• One funny moment I remember is from a while back in my mates old kill-house. In an usual game, the whole team went against each other. Upon sneaking up to the door, I heard a 'click', followed by the entire mag from a Maruzen gas MP5k unloaded into my gentlemens region. The oppo's found the scream I gave hilarious, and so did I as I rather carefully limped away.
                          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 11 May, 2010, 09:40.

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

me and a team mate had a opposing player trapped behind a mound we couldnt go left or right... so i got my pea nade out and with hand signals told my team mate what to do he agreed with a thumbs up... i was ging to lobb th nade at him then force him to run left or rite or away from us then watch him die like a english pig dog that he was lol
                            i chucked the pea granade it hit a tree in front of me and rolled back and between me and my oppo he went left i went rite it went bang and we got chinned of the guy we was ment to kill in the first place...

Comment

. One of my funniest in game
                              moments has to be when someone on my team tried to run between 2 trees with shotgun on there back. But the sling was a crappy cheap job and slipped down so the gun was hanging horizontal. The gun got caught on to trees and snapped in half and pulled him back onto his arse. We were in tears for ages up until the point when we all got blasted by some kid in a hedge.
                              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 23 May, 2010, 11:33.

Comment

that sounds pretty hilarious - there's a few people here that play cqb with ridiculously long ptws, and they've become stuck in a door or two before now.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X