funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

while firing and maneuvering a team mate moved into what looked like a grassy area, i moved after he started firing to cover my approach only to realize after moving in it wasnt a nice firing position it was the biggest ditch i;d seen in my life and what greeted me at the bottom was a POOL of watery mud.

many laughs were had at my expense as it was only the first game of the day :p

Comment

This past Sunday, at the field I was playing at there is a big trench about two and a half metres deep with a big pile of fermenting artificial and organic waste.
      This was a new field for me,and I was sprinting for a flag on the other side. I suddenly found that I was no longer on ground and fell down into the bottom of the rubbish pile.
      Best dive into cover I've yet done, but nobody would stand within a metre of me for the rest of the day :p

Comment

About 2 years ago, we went up to Angel Islington played a few games and had two seperate teams fighting against a team called 'The Dark Angels' and each other, but later we decided to team up and fight just The Dark Angels. I was doing pretty well following them and reporting the position of them to my team until I hit a long corridor, well lit but seemed ok since they never checked their backs as they were talking about Pokemon :S

So walking slowly behind them, not a noise, until I knock out the ear piece of my radio and hear the radio as loud as possible with someone singing down it 'Is this the way to Amerillo' and then see me s*** myself as a minimum of 15 guys all with high powered, modified and over the top weapons turn around and point their weapons at me from 10 feet away...
        Last thing I said before I was shot by full automatic weapons was 'Don't shoot!!!!!!'
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 25 May, 2010, 10:21.

Comment

Had one of the funniest airsofting moments I've ever seen on sunday.

Was at EA Worthing, and due to a breakdown in communications the marshals started the game for the other team and kept us at the regen. We were getting impatient, when suddenly a sniper starts opening fire, hitting this 12 year old kid several times.

Unaware the game's actually started, this kid starts yelling into the bushes calling the shooter a douchebag before cocking his beretta and striding out to find him.

The marshal told him to calm down eventually but it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. That kid had some serious balls/attitude.

Comment

For me it has to be whilst playing at the UCAP bunkers in portsmouth.
            I was in a corridor with my bf (he wasn't at the time but is now), and had just started to swap my pistol mag over. 5/6 enemy came charging round the corner, I panicked and tried to fire but hadn't put the mag in properly and it fell to the floor. meanwhile my partner took out every enemy who came round the corner whilst I crouched down on the floor cowering and looking for my dropped mag. As the fire fight ended I stood up and loaded my pistol and he truned to me and said how brilliantly we had both done....it was quite some time after that I confessed to him what i had been doing whilst we were getting swamped. We still laugh about it.
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Getting shot up the nose by a teammate.

I think the BBs still in my brain somewhere...

Comment

During a game i said "get some shots down range" (the guy from future weapons) so i asked my mate to shoot me with his sniper in the leg as punishment.

He shot me poin blank in the side of the head -.-, second time he has done it now lol
                Hate.
                "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

CQB at my teams old local we where all in a room (This is my old team back in the days when you where 16 and had your parents credit card saved to your computer :P) with M203's we heard a couple of thermobaric genades pop and a red come running through the door (We where blue) here were 6 of us all with 78rnd shells... there was a split second of nothing we thought he was gunna surrender but tried to bring up his mp5 and BOOM
                  6x78= OWCH!

We all had a laugh about it later though.
                  Originally Posted by balaclava ben
                  i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
                  sigpic

Comment

watching a guy sprint under fire before taking a very commited dive into the prone position behind a tree, so impressive it bought a round of applause from all of us in the dead zone...

wasnt until he rolled over in pain that we realised he'd tripped over a tree root :D
                    Originally posted by rockinrobin
                    52 asterisks! Is that a forum record for one post?

Comment

at todays game at urban assualt, i was blue and while we are attacking into a building we were against the outside wall and taking fire from the doorway in front of us, i popped out to check the door just as an red did the smae, i fired off a 3 round burst at him, unfortunatly one caught him on the mouth...... i got hit pretty much straight after from a window, so i went up to the fella and apologised for catching him in the mouth..... he gave a small grin, with a little bit of blood trickling of his lip and spat the bb into his hand and said "no worries mate, here dyou want it back" i couldnt help but laugh... :D

Comment

Funniest thing I've seen was down at EAG: Dorking. Me and a mate were taking cover behind a building. This guy runs over to us, looks round the corner of the building and decides hes going to sprint it...He had forgotten to check what was in his was and as a result ended up cracking his meat and two veg on a tree stump. I imagine it was agony for him...but a great laugh for me and my mate :D
                        WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Funniest time was this years weekender, it was near the end of the day I was sprinting down the track from the fort to the nest, ran straight into a bunch of guys acting all casual I shouted dead or alive, as soon as I heard alive i slamed on my brakes and point blank sprayed as many of them as I could (meanwhile getting sprayed from all sides to) when the firing stopped we all just burst out laughing, proper kamikaze assault!:D
                          sigpic
                          Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Pretty much told a bunch of rentals (about 5-6) where stuck behind a barricade and i told them to move up. I pretty much threaten them and finally they did. I wondered why they were so hesitatant to move. Then i saw about 5 members of the other team all shooting at them. All of the rentals died...Oh well!
                            Originally posted by murta369
                            in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

dont be nasty to the rentals, we were all new once.

Comment

+1 lol. I remember at the mall once when I was a newby tellin me to get out the way or push up so I grabbed him by his rig and pulled him in front of me where he was quickly shot in the doorway. He looked at me and I said "still wanna push up?"
                                He took it like a man though lol

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                                Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                                UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X