Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

Ground zero national weekender 2010.
    I was an assassin and Had to take out Bravos leader. there was four of us. we littraly strolled into the base from differnt directions and started shooting we hit there leader and took out a few people. everything was good we got peppered but everything was fine.
    The problem being is that he had a high vis jacket on and because the BBs hit that for some unknown reason it didnt count. I was not best pleased.
    One thing that cheered my up was after that my gun jammed. so started walking back to the gunsmith when a sniper in ghille starts walking with me back to the gunsmith as his had a problem. talking to him for a bit. after both are guns are sorted we start walking back to bravo base. He not relising that I was a assassin. second he said he was going to take a possition and break from me he recived a knife and a grin from me pointing to my tag :D
    Slim, of BMN

Comment

at the december treadstone newbie day at xsite I had just aquired my SL-9 from TKOS and couldnt wait to use it :D we where playing capture the pilots and so me leading my team told then to go round past the windmil. i along with a defender stayed in said windmill and about a minute later i see some one coming round from the police station who was it but TKOS :D (who was on the enemy team), i was waiting for him to get closer so it would be a better shot , then suddenly he spots me! :O however he didnt know it was me and that I was against him so he paused and tryed to confirm if i was enemy when "Tap" popped one off

Comment

A couple of months ago at a ww2 game the guy in front of me had a slight pyro problem when his smoke grenade manged to go off in his bread bag, but the best part was that nice poof sound they make just after ignition and a second later he was engulfed in a cloud of red smoke. The bad thing was that we where trying to sneak round behind the other team...

Comment

One funny moment I can remember is that we were storming this building at Fire Free Zone and sometimes we get kids running round our area (damn kids). We always tell them politely to do one but sometimes it doesn't work. But anyway, it was a team of about 6 of us and we were going to storm one of the buildings. So, we charge in guns blazing and to my surprise, there's a couple doing the dirty business on the floor of one of the rooms. The chick screamed and the guy didn't know what to do or say. Imagine how that must have felt to have 6 guys armed to the teeth run into the room shouting whilst you're trying to give one to your missus? He quite promptly got off site but my god, his face was PRICELESS.

Wourgh
          "DOOO ONEEE!"
          "Nahhhh!"

Looking to buy Warrior RICAS Vest! I don't mind what colour it is as long as it has a fair few pouches. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wourgh View Post
            One funny moment I can remember is that we were storming this building at Fire Free Zone and sometimes we get kids running round our area (damn kids). We always tell them politely to do one but sometimes it doesn't work. But anyway, it was a team of about 6 of us and we were going to storm one of the buildings. So, we charge in guns blazing and to my surprise, there's a couple doing the dirty business on the floor of one of the rooms. The chick screamed and the guy didn't know what to do or say. Imagine how that must have felt to have 6 guys armed to the teeth run into the room shouting whilst you're trying to give one to your missus? He quite promptly got off site but my god, his face was PRICELESS.

Wourgh
            I wish I could have seen his face...
            Others till I die

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
              I saw a sniper wearing black in the middle of a clearing about 60-70M away from me. I spread my arms out, letting him take a free shot... He missed. Then i procceded to wave at him until he waved back, before another person on my team saw what was going on and skipped across the sniper's field of vision :D.
              Was that at GZW?
              when i had my sniper i usually waved at people before shooting (mostly missing since the barrel was fubar'd) :D
              Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
              Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

At brit tac CQB I was using the riot shield they gave me to move up in the hostage game (there's a massive stalemate without it) and as soon as I got hit I let go of the shield, the guys behind me must of had an oh s**t moment when they were stood in the open and we had no riot shield. So funny, I saw one of my team just stood there crouching down reloading and just saw me walking past then the shield dropping (it stayed stood up for a second)

Comment

Was a while back now but was reminded of it earlier today.

Me and 3 other mates were at the NAE 10, at what I believe to be called Checkpoint Charlie(the one at the top of the huge steep hill near the entrance?). I was using my L96 at the time, and as we finally got to the top, puffing and weazing as the unfit people we are, I knelt on a tree log and scanned the area ahead of me as it was a good vantage point. I then became aware of a faint buzzing, only to turn and see a wasps nest which had obviously been shot or kicked or something as it was broken apart, about 3 feet away from me.

Me and my mates then ran as fast as we could away from the bees, who were swarming us. We ended up running into a wall of enemy fire, whilst being stung up the arse by about 50 wasps. Was not a pleasant moment! Was certainly very funny afterwards though!

Comment

Originally posted by ElCarl View Post
                    I wish I could have seen his face...
                    His face was priceless and I will never forget his reaction but, what has been seen cannot be unseen if you get what I mean...

Wourgh
                    "DOOO ONEEE!"
                    "Nahhhh!"

Looking to buy Warrior RICAS Vest! I don't mind what colour it is as long as it has a fair few pouches. PM me.

Comment

Pretty much running head first into a tree, under some pretty intense fire, hit the tree and fell flat on my arse laughing randomly for the next 5 mins, luckily i had a helmet on XD
                      "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

Comment

15th May at Freefirezone Bulby woods Lincolnshire - we were struggling to get the base at the howitzers - crawled around for 15 mins on my belly through nettles and mud to outflank - could see five targets with their backs to me - "Targets from heaven" Up I pop 5 dead - Yeah 5 of my own team!!
                        They all emptied their mags into me lol - Well deserved I guess :-S

Comment

i got shot in the head by a pistol whilst hungering in a shed, but before i had a chance to say hit i got dragged out of the shed by four of the apposing team and away from the battle. I dont know if they were trying to help or i was just in the way, was pretty funny and weird for me. lol
                          sigpic
                          Delta Rats 2nd Mounted Guard

Comment

Playing a game where we had to capture two V2 rockets. They had 3 foot high kinda of fences made of tarp so you had to get really close to get the people inside. After around 20 mins of exachange, I decide to just run for it. I run as fast as I can whilst everyone inside is reloading, get right up to it and kill 3 people inside. I felt really proud because it was my first sort of killstreak. Didnt feel so proud when there was someone lay down right near the fence so I didnt see them, then as I walked away he shot me with a spring pistol.
                            A real man doesn't own a gun... A real man owns 5 or more

Comment

Funniest has to be running out of ammo for both rifle and pistol and then bang killing 3 kids the next guy I tried it on turned round and shot me

Comment

I think mine is equally disturbing as it is funny.

Defending one of the main paths in our old Redditch woodland site. Both sides at a stand off just outside each other's range. As I'm preparing a smoke grenade, the enemy halt, turn and begin to fall back. At this point my mate in a Rambo wig and mankini charges past yelling "come get some!" at the now-panicking enemy.

Bloody hilarious until I noticed where he was keeping his spare mag! :S

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X