Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

Originally posted by A10JONNO View Post
    was having a shot gun pistol game today and shot some one down barrel of the gun. whcih stopped teh main threat to our team for a couple of minutes.
    Errrr...... What?
    Others till I die

Comment

EBZ Northfleet:
      Marshal inspecting a smoke grenade's fuse in the safe zone, drops it back into the box, landing fuse first onto the striker of another smoke. Whole safe zone (indoor) was smoked out, everyone ran outside to see smoke pouring from the roof. One guy says "Well that shows good build quality" and we all continue laughing as it clears...

Comment

Originally posted by ElCarl View Post
        Errrr...... What?
        was aiming at his body while he was holding his gun and went straight down the barrel. sort of put pause in game as we couldn't believe it happened. highlight of day

Comment

Originally posted by A10JONNO View Post
          was aiming at his body while he was holding his gun and went straight down the barrel. sort of put pause in game as we couldn't believe it happened. highlight of day
          Now i get it:D

Comment

Originally posted by I'mhitalready View Post
            Now i get it:D
            will be remembered the guy also shot my mate in a bb size hole in his vest which got stuck in it not sure if that classed as hit.

Comment

Sunday just gone. Was attacking a base at my local woodland, got shot as I was trying to light a smoke, and headed to respawn. Came back, pulled another smoke, and lit it. As it began to fizz in my hand, and I waited for the smoke to begin emmiting, I happened to look at the label which read 'Thermobaric'. (in my defense, the smokes and thermos are the same size and shape!!) Brown trouser moment! Chucked it away, but not only did it hit a tree and not get far, but after the first bang sent it off moving, it landed practically at my feet and went off again. And yes, I felt a total plumb at that point!!
              Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
              you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
              eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

accidently held on to a grenade to long but dropped it just before it went off then kicking it away from me and landing next to a friendly= team kill, friendly fire and a painful burn :D
                T.W.A.A.T-tactical woodland airsoft assault team

Comment

Ran into a tree at AWA hert's once wasnt funny but didnt stop half of my team laughing at me.
                  TRADING WARRIOR L96 FOR ANY WORKING AEG

Comment

First time I ever played airsoft there was a guy going round, sneaky as night, killing people with a bog-brush. Marshalls said it counted.

Comment

I was at cqb and at this time i was a rental. The guns we got given were 350 fps which is pretty high for cqb. Anyway i was with my team and i got lossed beacuse we was getting chased. So i hid under a stair case waiting for my team to come to me. However the other team came and was searching all the doors.One of there team mates came to look under the stair case where i was so i raised my rifle and as he looked at me it was too late for him to shoot me i had already sprayed his neck to bits. He was screaming and the funniest thing is that he did not expect it. =]

Comment

tbh king dont think thats funny . if you had the drop a nice single shot to his vest would have worked
                        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

I agree with Johnny...what the need in purposefully overkilling someone...double tap to the chest is more than enough, especially at that range! If you found that funny then you sir are just plain stupid and should maybe take the time to think about how dangerous it is to shoot full auto into the neck at that range.

Maybe take a look at the serious airsoft injuries thread, may just open up your eyes a little bit to the damage these guns can cause.

//Shaide
                          sigpic
                          [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
                          * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

Airsoft king that is the best way to pi.. Off everyone as there is no need to overkill even a bang kill would have worked and not given your position away alternatively a single tap to the chest. I DON'T think that this is funny. If you were to do that to me I would make sure that every time I saw you on the field you would be my no one target ..I see that you are new to this forum I would suggest that you look at the injury that can be inflected at close range and don't be a prat

We can't fight for airsoft without your support. To join or for more information Please take a look at www.ukapu.org.uk

Comment

Ooh, i have two :P
                              The first: We were resting between games near the mortar pits and this guy was being real cool and acting hard resting his gun, muzzle first on the ground and using it as an arm rest. 5 minutes late he stumbled and his gun just stayed there, stuck in the mud. He pulled it out and it had gone in a good 9 inches. He stuck it on full auto and thinking he would 'blast' the mud out fired about 30 rounds. Nothing happened. He then found a stick and shoved that down the barrel, after he pulled it out it was 5 inches shorter and there was a big chunk of stick stuck up his barrel. Luckily I was on hand with my multi-tool and alankeys to take his barrel of and poke the stick and mud out his barrel...
                              The second: This kid had this pistol he'd 'got for his 12th birthday from his dad who was 10th prestige on MW2' - he boasted. He fired a few shots, nothing happened. Knowing nothing about pistols or even knowing what the slide release was he shouted "Watch this!" and put the gun in his mouth. He fired. The pistol took his chance to strike and fired a shot - at 300fps - into his mouth and vented almost a full mag of propane into his mouth. He screamed, started crying and ran back to his car.
                              It was actually quite amusing...

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper Boy View Post
                                The second: This kid had this pistol he'd 'got for his 12th birthday from his dad who was 10th prestige on MW2' - he boasted. He fired a few shots, nothing happened. Knowing nothing about pistols or even knowing what the slide release was he shouted "Watch this!" and put the gun in his mouth. He fired. The pistol took his chance to strike and fired a shot - at 300fps - into his mouth and vented almost a full mag of propane into his mouth. He screamed, started crying and ran back to his car.
                                It was actually quite amusing...
                                Seriously, you're an idiot. Why would you laugh at that..?! That's not funny in the slightest- the kid could have been seriously injured. Even though it was a fault of his own, I'd still make sure he was alright...

Sort your act out, for Christ's sake.

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                                Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X