funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

I saw a mate rolled a pea grenade perfectly behind some cover next to two guys, one of them looked at it and then continued firing. 4 seconds later BOOOM!
    Cue two confused and slightly dazed hoodies

Normally when a fizzing green ball rolls next to me i dont look at it think "oh thats pretty"

Comment

I was at worthing elite not long ago and someone on my team while playing a capture game decided to rambo it up a bit with his support weapon. He ran straight into the middle of a hailstorm of bb's screaming LEEEEEEEROOOOY JENNNNNNKINNNS, and managed to avoid getting hit, capture the point and run clean away with the canister. Then as he gets back to us he trips over a canister of bbs that had dropped out of someone's vest everyone was in stitches

Comment

We had to attack a bunker at exp airsoft. We needed a signal so cordinate a charge. I stood at the back with a bugle horn blowing charge orders. The other side were in stiches and forgot to shoot back. 5 of em passed me on the way to the dead zone and i started playing the Last Post. Another time me an 2 others were under heavy fire. (4-6 people one had a m60 or somethng) 'cause we couldn't get our heads up for a shot we decided to beak open the pork scrachings and wait for renforcements. :D
        "It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow too fond of it. " - Robert Edward Lee

Comment

At my last game me and my mate were at Lulsgate and crept up to a bank and about 5 metres away was the whole of the opposite team just bimbling about and we assumed they were out so kept the weapons on semi just so we weren't too harsh. Next thing we no we ambush them to then find that i get 20 different weapons shooting me in the forehead. Found i nice juicy few bruises on my head for the rest of the game.

Moral of the story is never assume

Comment

• A couple of weeks ago I was at a private game on a sniper mission. Seen as I was the only or who brought I a 'sniperish' weapon, I grabbed my DMR M14, picked a spotter and trodged off into the woodland. We decided to dig in on a dog leg so we could bottle neck the enemy.

So I lay down on the path behind a patch of 10inch long grass with the barrel of my gun just poking through. Bear in mind I didn't have the best camouflage, DPM jacket and Khaki combats. This couple on bikes come riding up the path to which I say to myself 'sh*t, should I get up or stay hidden' I soon decided I should make my self known. As they pass the fella greats me good morning and asks if I'm hunting rabbits, to which I reply, 'no, humans!'

They bimble off, and I re-position about 20ft to my six. While all this is going on, my spotter is sat in a bush next to me.
            Preview
            Armoury:
            - Magpul PTS Masada
            - KJworks KC02
            - TM P226
            - KWA Glock 17

Comment

Today in general was hilarious, but there where two main things. The first was when we had a stalemate on a corner and this guy on our team snuck out and jumped infront of the other team and shouted f**k safteys still on and got shot to bits, he then went to respawn and came back and did the same with his pistol. And the other was when a player put a lipo in a pistol grip and it took 5 people and silicon spray to get it out again.
              "God is only airborne, because he failed the commando course"

Armoury - M4, M3 shorty, Mac11, M9
              Ex Armoury - MP5A4, G18c

Comment

Originally posted by Downrange View Post
                Today in general was hilarious, but there where two main things. The first was when we had a stalemate on a corner and this guy on our team snuck out and jumped infront of the other team and shouted f**k safteys still on and got shot to bits, he then went to respawn and came back and did the same with his pistol. And the other was when a player put a lipo in a pistol grip and it took 5 people and silicon spray to get it out again.
                what the hell? how did he stuff a lipo into a pistol grip?

Comment

a couple months ago me and my friends were playing at our usual place, we playing a sort of "rush" game, we were defending flags

we were setting up and getting into position for the first flag when something ran out in front of my mate, scaring him half to death
                  naturally, we start pissing our selves laughing. we werent sure what it was, it was too big to be a rabbit, could of been a fawn

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
                    what the hell? how did he stuff a lipo into a pistol grip?
                    Smashed it against a wall I think, we only noticed because he Sat fiddling quietly and looking ashamed. He said he tried to do it because its where he normally puts his battery.

Ex Armoury - MP5A4, G18c

Comment

Originally posted by Downrange View Post
                      Smashed it against a wall I think, we only noticed because he Sat fiddling quietly and looking ashamed. He said he tried to do it because its where he normally puts his battery.
                      did he remove the motor or something?

Comment

Not sure, it wasnt attached to anything so I think it was empty anyway.

Ex Armoury - MP5A4, G18c

Comment

I remember my first skirmish, in a nutshell, me and another chap climbed into a (rather well-made) watchtower, and the hop on my rental M4 was causing my shots to fly high, so I swapped him, for his M14, and I was just keeping an eye out, while he was adjusting the hop on the M4, for me, and then he fired off a few test shots... And then we heard a faint, but audible 'hit' come from the treeline in front of us, and he wasn't even aiming. Needless to say, we was quite surprised, and we just couldn't help but burst out laughing for about a minute or two.
                          Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Was playing at my local in Huddersfield First and Only. Me and two other guys were flanking whilst our main force attack head on. One of my team mates got hit, put his hand up and was then shot in the hand he just raised. As a reflex he lowered his hand. As he did so one of the enemies ran out of a bush and hosed him, thinking he was still in play because his hand was down.
                            For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                            Check out my other sales!

Comment

Playing at Anzio and me and a couple of mates get ambushed and truly rinsed by a group of guys, we all call hit and medic and we're bleeding out when we see another member of our team through a window right next to where we are. He's looking at us wondering where we got hit from, all while a guy from the opposing team is slowly working his way up the side of the building with his pistol drawn, evidently he knows there is someone in the window. As we're all hit we can't say anything and we just wait for the ensuing carnage of some close quarters pistol death and just as he's 2 feet from the window he misplaces one of his steps and takes a hefty fall onto a muddy bank! His cry of 'oh ****' makes our guy peer out the window and single shot him as he's on the floor. Felt really sorry for him and it was hard as hell trying to surpress a laugh!
                              Why worry? Nobody died.

Comment

• Originally posted by santa View Post
                                i through a grenade at someone, who hit it back at me, using his gun as a bat
                                Like a boss :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X