funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

someone had a smoke grenade, threw it a bit late and went off in her hand :P luckily she had gloves on. still burnt her hands though! on the same day, a marshal got a bb nade on his head too, haha

Comment

A sub-team of 10, wiped out in seconds.

We was doing just a d1ck about game, but still found it funny. We charged and opened fire before they had time to react and take cover = complete destruction in less then 2 secons... brilliant.

Comment

There was a thunder flash 1 foot infront of me and i just stared blankly at it, hoping it wouldnt hurt..

well I tell you what i couldnt hear for the next half hour!

Comment

(jsut to let you know in advance this site does not use the bang rule! so i wasent being an asshat) a fair while back a new guy got the drop on me from the flank, was his first game using rentied gear and a paintball mask. He fire about ten times and i feel no hits, he looks down and sees his mag had fallen out, i draw my pistol and shoot him once on the toe of his boot.
          Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

so many times the new players at my site forget to wind their mags and just walk around spraying without actually firing a single bb haha
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

i went to spec opps at the rock the other sunday, and got proper sun burned-probs was i had bowman head set on and no hat, and being a baldy i looked like a red and white humbug at the end of the day lol.
              'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

Two recent games. First one. Im defending the flag back at our base (I never defend, but I was royally hungover so that day I was). Im in deep cover at the back of our base not really watching out. Im the only one at base so I should really be watching. Anyway 10mins go past and not much happens, other than a few team mates coming back to base. I hear a few go were the hell has Prev gone. So that was a good sign if my own team couldnt even see me. Another 5mins go past and then I hear a twig snap. Then it was like a little Animal but instead a human. A member of the enemy team (My mate) appears not far from me. He is taking his time watching and looking for any people defending. So at this I grab my GBB MP7 and sort of get in the 100m's race style start. He then makes a dash for the flag and sprints out of the base. Me being ready, ran flat out, out of the bush. I just point the MP7 in his direction (about 10m's in front). I unloaded the whole clip in to him and he just suddenly flies in to tje air and lands in a crumpled pile on the floor. I then notice his teams front line is about 10m's in front off me so I do a flying jump on to him, grab the flag and chuck it to the nearest team member. I procceded to get lit up like a christmas tree.

Second time was the Sunday just gone.

A guy at my local site has a passion for grenades. To give you a bit of a background to him. At an afternoon game he apparently spent £100 on grenades. His nickname is Waz. Anyway Waz on this day was on the other team to us. The game starts and its all very quite except for the odd bit of gun fire from the right flank. So me and my mate decided we will move up on the left, behind the cover of a large bank. What a bad move that was. It was like it started raining grenades. First one landed the other side of the bank, second one stright over us, Third one we have no idea were it went but it wasnt near us. It went on like this for another 3 grenades. Anyway it calmed down and me and my mate were about to move off and carry on round. Barney Hamond who is on these forums climbs up the bank infront of us to look over the top. As he does a grenade lands right next to him. Then like a dog digging, flings it behind him so that it goes off at chest height between me and my mate. That made my ears ring and got covered in dried up peas or whatever is in thos nades.
                TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                Maruzen APS Type 96
                TM P226, Tac Master .
                WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

gutted:D

Comment

First time i had ever played.. running around all day with a sniper rifle.. hadnt hit a soul in hours of play! Having been shot i took my time out, noticing a group of players from the opposite team firing up on a 'birds nest!' When my time was up i ran away and around the back, found the biggest bush i could find to lie under - some 50-60 yards away.

Taking aim i shot one.. his shout startled another the others. cries of SNIPER SNIPER.. WHERE IS HE? Another shot.. another one bites the dust.. then i saw a chap in a yellow bib.. i thought oh he definately must be their Leader or something.. so i shot him too!

Turns out the chap in the yellow bib was a game marshal who turned saw me lying under a bush and proceeded to threaten and bollock me rotten for 5 mins or so!

Comment

marshalls wear yellow tops for that reason, you know they are a marshall.
                      if i were a marshall i would have drawn my pistol and shot you:D

Comment

Learn something new every day

=)

Comment

lol! well it was his first game.. nice shooting by the sounds of it

The other week at the asylum i had 6 grenades... i think only ONE went to good use tbh.. i bounced one off a window.. off a wall.. threw one at people who was stood there but already dead.. and i thought i was being sneaky! lol

anyway, this young lad with a new sniper had spent the last 15 mins going through the woods and had flanked our entire team and he got us all! he ran down the hill and started shooting again from the distance at those who had respawned... he only had his L96 and a pistol.. so some clever lad thought it would be a good idea to charge him with our AEGS... so off we go.. he obviously craps himself and legs it.. all four of us start to charge and i catch in the corner of my eye someone loose balance.. my god i wish i videod it.. straight on his face into a roley poley without bending his back... incredible.. i went and helped him up and handed him my handy electrical tape of course the top of his AK has snapped off!

Unlucky!

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Mate of mine just bought a load of new black gear and was so proud of it all, only to run down a hill which turned into a massive barrel roll and PLOP ringht into a durty puddle, now his gear is all tan.
                            His face got plastered too.

Comment

yesterday did a game at te tunnels! my god it was tense..
                              cut the story short at the end of the day 3 of us went off to take any enemy out... we was hiding in dark rooms avoiding larger groups of enemy personell! we heard a guy walk down the corridorr so our man went out of our dark room followed him and put a few rounds into him.. this is what we heard!

"tat tat tat tat tat"
                              "WTF, WHAT ARE YOU DOING"
                              "shooting you! Your dead"
                              "DEAD? END EX WAS HALF AN HOUR AGO!"
                              "........."

lol!
                              we felt like proper noobs...

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Last scirmish at the end of the day my mate "nun_chuck" dropped his AEG and ran waving two lengthy sticks infront of him while wailing like an american indian backed up by 20 team mates giving the same type of war cry ran at the enemy full pelt some of us one handing our aeg's only to be blizted by 30 (quite rightly) scared opposition. I emptied my 7 120 rnd mid caps in 4 mins of anihilation. Was EPIC.
                                CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
                                CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X