Haha rampage last sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha rampage last sunday

Was anybody else there right near the village (in GZW) when Rampage just decided to jump right through the hedge, best thing i have ever seen, part of his gun also fell off. Oh boy, im still laughing 'till this day :D
    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Re: Haha rampage last sunday

Wasnt there, but I have seen rampage trying to swat flies with twin scorpions in the past. :D
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Some kind of mofo no fear

Comment

Rampage also likes to leap into tree lines with dual grenade launchers chasing after rogue delta too.

Comment

Well, gotta make an effort some time )

It is a valid tactic, being crazy that is, the enemy doesn't expect it, heh

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
            It is a valid tactic, being crazy that is, the enemy doesn't expect it, heh
            Always the best kind of tactic!
            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
            RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

You would have thought it'd be the first thing to expect coming from rampage...

Comment

I liked his ability to smell which kind of lynx i was using last sunday.

Comment

I believe a direct quote was "I know there's a path through there...I've just made one."

Pretty legendary.
                  "A shooter of limited skill, but dangerous enthusiasm."

Comment

Best one I have seen Rampage do is dive into the bushes only to see the bushes through him right back out again. Was priceless.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stickybomb NAE 10/11/12 attendee Find out more about Stickybomb
                    Working...
                    X