durp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• durp!

played the new cqb site in bexley saturday was bloody good actually had a real good time had some pistol games which where very fun and fast paced and thats where my durp moment comes into it,

we where in the middle of a pistol game in this kind of loading area of the place so its all empty and i had realized if i ran as far down the outside as poss i could get em all by surprise the plan worked amazingly i was right round the corner of all of em 3-4 guys nestled round the corner all i had to do was jump round with my pistol and open up,

so i took the pistol out and jumped round the corner they all wheres shocked i was so close so quick and had there guns down by there side they werent hitting me first i pulled the pistol up and fired. at least i would of if the safety wasnt left on!!! i stood there and just went....t! and ran off round the corner was really annoying haha but hey got em in the end though

was an awesome day!
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 9 August, 2010, 09:59.

Re: durp!

Haha so many times have i done that!

SURPRISE! "Click" Remembers mags in the safe zone!

Take it the day was good (was meant to go but got stuck on the m4 and then m25 behind 3 accidents!!! so didnt get home until gone 10!!! People need to learn to drive!).

Hopefully going to get the rest of the reading uni guys down over the next couple of game days.

Comment

yeah man was an awesome day! there was about 10-15 people there which made it allot more simple and less confusing and your right there was an accident i went past yesterday and today people are crap drivers

Comment

rather than jumping in you should have tried to get knife kills, you gotta be stealthy
        Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
        Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

dont have a knife haha and i wouldnt of been able to get all four of them with knife kills

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
          Working...
          X