Worst/Best sportsmanship encountered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst/Best sportsmanship encountered

Worst: Some blue thought he was invincible. I had clearly hit him as there was that distinctive sound of bb hitting clothing. Then a fellow red pokes through a doorway and shooting him in the head(by accident), the blue then turns and shoots the guy in the door way and start to claim he hit him first. I then enter the room and point out to him the Verdict Marker BB’s i use had left marks on his webbing. He took the hit with a angry face.

Best: At the Mall. I was behind a fallen shelf putting up some heavy resistance. I have 6+ of the enemy closing on me putting down alot of fire. I poke up fire my 1911 the slide locks back im out of ammo, i quickly duck back behind cover.
    I radio for help saying im outnumbered and out of ammo. One of the operation must have heard me as he called a cease fire and the rest to the attacks stopped firing and let me leave. I later thanked the guy who called the cease fire.
    Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
    Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
    sigpic

Comment

marker bbs? my god how do i get some?!

edit; might as well actually contribute to the thread.

best:- lightfighter, my first game, ran around trying to be a ******* ninja with a hire gun that fired about 10 feet (had no concept of hop ups :P), highly inneffective but a really fun sight and exciting game.

worst:- playing at a site near mansfield, the game was intense and i was loving it, til i slung my gun on my back then ran passed a tree and instantly converted my m4 into a crude stubby. on the plus side it got me into upgrading and i can pretty much build them myself now.

Comment

I got mine from hong kong. I will PM you
        Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
        Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
        sigpic

Comment

Best:
          When I first started airsoft, I rented a hire kit, however I still decided to wear my ghillie suit mainly just for fun. Someone commented on how the AK (hire kit gun) looked out of place, then let me borrow his L96!! Great fun:D

Worst:
          A hire kit player wearing a bright blue/ turquoise jumper thought he was being stealthy, then sprinted up a hill towards me. Me and another sniper shot him in the chest once each, before following up with another one. Needless to say, by the time we had fired the second shot, and were cocking for the third, he had reached us and sprayed us both at about 10 metres fully auto.

Comment

All time worst happened just over a week ago at the Stirling Op:Kryton weekender at Catterick FIBUA site.
            Me and two mates were clearing buildings during the night time, and two blokes on the other team walked by us while we were stacked up by a door. One of my mates notices them and asks them whether they're dead to which we receive the reply, "I am, he's not".
            My mate steps forward and taps the alive enemy (says "knife kill") rather than shooting him at close range. The enemy then looks my mate in the face, raises his AEG and sprays him in the chest from hugging distance.
            After a bit of an argument between the two, the enemy's excuse is "Well you don't have a knife in your hand, so how can you knife kill someone?"
            Last edited by Rob. xD; 25 October, 2010, 22:42.

Comment

thats abit out of order, what a twonk, at gz on sunday had a guy who probably thought he was the dogs balls with his mates, all hunkered down in the new grounds opposite charlie, i slowly crawled towards them, suddenly he gets up and starts to move left, being at around 35m away, i chose to switch to my pistol as i had a 500 fps l96 on me at the time, i then procede to put 10 rounds into him, and then get into some better cover, as im doing this he then falls to the ground and starts shouting to his mates in shock, i then wait abit, still no call of hit delta, i then call out 'arnt you hit mate?' the reply i get is, nah mate i didnt feel anything and im an honest player' ... safe to say i was so badly wanting to just shoot him with the l96 just to make me feel better, but to save arguments, i just backed away and moved to another position. still royaly pid me off that someone could be so arrogent.
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 30 October, 2010, 09:59. Reason: language
              PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Originally posted by Rob. xD View Post
                After a bit of an argument between the two, the enemy's excuse is "Well you don't have a knife in your hand, so how can you knife kill someone?"
                While I definately don't condone him lacing you on full auto, most of the sites I play enforce a "no knife, no knife kill rule". Makes sense if you think about it. You should have put one round of semi auto into his center mass to avoid issues. That said he's still a C*** for spraying you at close range...
                Team Chimera Captain.
                Assaulter/Scout Sniper/General sneaky B***ard!

Armoury:
                TM M14, ICS M4 RIS, KA M4SD, ICS MP5 SD6 (for sale), TM MP5 SWAT, Tanaka M700 (for sale), TM VSR-10, TM Sig P226, TM 1911A1, TM Mk.23 SOCOM.

Comment

I've seen plenty of sites that allow knife kills with no knife - it's assumed you've garrotted them, or broken their neck with your bare hands etc, without leaping on their back, wrapping your arm around their neck and shouting "take it"
                  sigpic

Comment

best ive seen -- day at sabre force last year on halloween , using my l96, was shooting people at nearly 75m out , bravo2zero was running around my flank i turned shot him on his forhead with no scope at about 65-70m he hit the deck and man the arm and thumbs up then the pat on the back at safe zone was worth it ....

worst-- sabre force on the 24th oct , sunday just gone,

players from phoenix came for a game day , they were being shot with a whole high cap and not taking there hits, also my overwatch team were hitting them with .4's from L96's and aps rifles, even though they caused bleeding welts, they still never took there hit.... they are now banned from sabre due to being recorded not taking there hits all day ....

Comment

Best: When I apparently hit some one at 80 meters with my l96 at sabre without even knowing it (was shooting someone else in a door way and windage took the BB to the window and got me a headshot) Guy came up said well done even though it couldn't of had much force.

Worst:

Generally either at Sabre force with a lad who no longer plays there not taking a hit to the face from an mp7 at under 15 meters for him to turn round and shoot me in the face on full auto. Either that or the guy who i hit in the head with my m9 and his head kicked back from the force, he simply dropped back down popped up and shot full auto at me.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

best : sunday just gone : a noob asking to get with 2 grenade launchers and a sopmod just for a laugh all at the same time (video is on youtube aswell)

worst : same day : same as guardsniper87 a whole team (T.W.A.T.S) transport airsoft workers airsoft team not taking their hits all day hence now being banned from our site
                        hello any callsign this is bravo 2 zero we are ground call sign and were in the shit over

Comment

Best for me I think was a while back at my usual, absolute Airsoft, a guy took a hit from my pistol even though I'd ran out of ammo.
                          Worst recent was some bloke in ddpm at Longmoor on the 23rd, I banged a bloke then followed through to clear the building, was re-engaged by the same player. Had a bit of a running firefight with him, sure I planted one or two sure hits but unsure, ended up pinning him in a cupboard space. Heard him reloading so decided sneaked right up to the side of his hiding place and got pretty much face to face and double tapped him with my 1911 pretty much point blank on his body armour. His reaction? "Ah, I'll take that one"

Comment

I can't really say i've had a best encounter, as I've not really been in a situation for complete trust to be had :/ My worst however was when I was sprinting after this guy with my shotgun, and he looked at me after i had hit him and emptied a pistol magazine into me. I Was not best pleased.
                            www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Mattplus View Post
                              Reckon most of us on these forums know exactly what you mean mate, sometimes the 'regulars' are the worst people to shoot at because they're nothing more than cheaters and because they're regulars they know they can get away with it. The entire 'regular' team at my local cheats, they have a reputation for being absolutely brilliant because they train hard, fantastic shots, go all the time, etc. In reality they're only so 'good' because they don't take their hits and they all run their guns hot... Makes me sick!
                              Hey man just read what youve put and i see your from lincolnshire like me, and i just thought ide say i have a pretty good idea which site your on about :P with the "regulars" and that there said to be amazing airsoft players when its actually because there cheating little sh*ts and are just no fun to play with what so ever lol

Comment

I've only played at GZW so i can only get the stories from there!

I think that the teamwork there on delta (don't play on bravo so i don't have a great knowledge of the team) is exceptional.

Worst experience was when this kid walked up to (newbie kinda guy, two-tone gun etc.)me without seeing me, the foliage was quite thick around me, I shot with my pistol, just missed, he turned and ran and i put 2 rounds into his rucksack before he ran off and i got peppered in the knee :/ The cover was quite dense so i didn;t get his number i'm afraid.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheJim Find out more about TheJim
                                Working...
                                X