This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rentals.

first pistol game last night..... was fun apart from my rental pistol (tm ups) firing a short distance then the bb floating vertical, hop up set to high, im told made for a lot of missed shots, only got one confirmed hit all night, did report it to the marshal but was told, nothing that can be done now....

also go point blanked with hot pistol on the shoulder as i came through a doorway and by a shotgun in the arm later on (team kill) :D

oh and if anyone knows how to stop glasses from steaming up, all advice would be greatly appreciated.

and hi to the fellow member i met last night (ive forgotten your forum name, sorry)

Re: Rentals....

glasses steaming up: motorcycle helmet anti fog spray, cat crap (yes its called that), diving mask spray or rub soap on them and rub off when dry.
    Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

Re: Rentals.

oh, forgot to add, i managed to get a running shot kill through 2 windows, i was well chuffed till the person called hit...... it was my mate i came with, on my team........ we were still laughing about on our way home :D

@ Bigshep; catcrap.... ill look that one up, cheers :p

Comment

Best way to stop glasses steaming up is to cool your head down. Do you wear a helmet / hat / mask? I wear a cap? And when mine steam up, cap off, let the heat vent through the top of my head and hey presto no steamed glassed for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
          Best way to stop glasses steaming up is to cool your head down. Do you wear a helmet / hat / mask? I wear a cap? And when mine steam up, cap off, let the heat vent through the top of my head and hey presto no steamed glassed for a while!
          i didnt wear my cap, as i was hot before we started, which probably didnt helpe :D

Comment

Ahh. Well I always try and just let the heat out any way I can! But failing that anti mist spray perhaps? Never tried it myself but it's sposed to work?

Comment

Originally posted by Canonfodder View Post
              oh and if anyone knows how to stop glasses from steaming up, all advice would be greatly appreciated.
              I get this problem. My mate made uses mesh lenses in his glasses that obviously cant fog up...apparently theyre very effective. Id like to get some myself but dont know where to get them lol.

Comment

Id like to get some myself but dont know where to get them
                Zeroone just got a few in stock

Comment

A certain shark has a big following on here for mesh goggles
                  sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

yep heroshark!!

lets becarefull this doesnt turn into another goggle thread though.....

im doing a aeg day on saturday 28th at U.A. if anyone else is going let me know

the only downside im finding to renting at the moment is that you only get two mags so if you get into a decent fire fight your having to reload the mags while in cover...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Canonfodder Hi im Chris, 29, ive got a wife & 3 kids (5,5,3), im a Photographer by day, security guard by night Find out more about Canonfodder
                    Working...
                    X