Nick Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nick Names

Got nicknamed but an uncle 'fluffy' because of my little 'tache that was visible when i removed my balaclava

Comment

Super flank

Comment

my nickname came about with a funny twist for GZ2010 ive had a reputation for buying and selling anything and anything to anyone and this includes airsoft since ive started i must have passed 20 guns through my list in less than a year so my name was to be 'Delboy' then just before GZ i was taken away on holiday and whilst basking in the sun the lads at the site all made patches and thought it would be funny to change 'Delboy' to 'Rodney' and ever since its stuck hard but im living up to the 'Rodney' name as im definitely a plonker on and off the field (Dynatec suicides and team kills, bouncing off trees for it to come back and get half of team etc etc etc). Thanks RAW
        God Made Legendary Spirit, Man's Lust Made Airsoft, Legendary Spirits Lust For Airsoft Made Him Skint ...

Comment

Rimms is down to me wearing glasses and Danno for the old Hawaii 50 'book 'em Danno' reference

Comment

My nickname is 'the little one' as I'm very small.

Just my 2p
            Dom

Comment

Originally posted by directhit View Post
              It doesn't mean that, it means probationary (agent etc) linked to "probar" the Spanish word "to try." McGee in NCIS is "probie" because he is the newest member of the team and so the probationary agent
              That explains where she got my nickname from !!!!!! :S

Comment

I skydive....obvious really when you think about it lol

Comment

Hawk, I got that name in spain and it has stuck since
                  Originally posted by Tiercel
                  The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

My nickname on the Lifeboats and locally is Dingle.

As in Sam Dingle the stupid one from Emmerdale.

Dont have a nickname out on the field. Matt, very boring.
                    sigpic

Comment

Angel, because I have a large pair of wings tattooed on my back. It was originally given to me before I really got into airsoft, by an ex who I helped with some problems.

I get greeted on sites by it, and many of my skirmish acquaintances don't know or have forgetten my real name over time. For WW2 games I'm refered to as Herr Engel, obviously the german extraction of the name...

Comment

Dodo - because I supposedly look like one, and I killed as much as they did when I first started playing.
                        Till/Tillmonkey - because I used to be a cashier.
                        Generic boring Sig that is duly ignored.

Comment

Junglespy's not really a nickname but my Gamertag for XBL. Chosen because nobody else had it!
                          I get called Whizzkid at work because I'm the youngest there.
                          I get called Az in my group of mates because they're lazy and aren't very imaginative.
                          "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

If its the guys
                            From airsoft its clear tit! Due to my first aeg
                            But to my other freinds its fucoffee and been that way for around eight years

Comment

Originally posted by fucoffee View Post
                              If its the guys
                              From airsoft its clear tit! Due to my first aeg
                              But to my other freinds its fucoffee and been that way for around eight years
                              Surely influenced by Bo-Selecta?

Mine was back from when I was younger and had to think of a username for the Nintendo of Europe forums. I was playing Animal Crossing at the time and I was fishing- caught myself a Bluegill and hey presto, my name was born. I have used that on forums ever since and it has leaked into the real world.

I'm known as a few variations, Blue, Bluey, Gill, Gilly etc...

Disadvantage is that people often assume I'm a lady called Gill and pronounce it BlueJill...

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                              Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

The guys at work have nicknamed me Warhammer. Nothing to do with the tabletop game. No idea why though.

It's stuck at work... So much so, even management are calling me it...
                                The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Oo CARMINE oO Find out more about Oo CARMINE oO
                                Working...
                                X