Nick Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nick Names

Well, Feight (Fate) was given to me through online gaming, my guild leader named me. Dute to a server move I had to adopt the weird spelling.

Crazy Eric is the name I used to use before feight, I'm crazy and like the name Eric...

Disco Stu, because my name is Stuart and I don't dance

Breifcase W**ker because I look like Will from the inbetweeners

And suicidal tendencies, because I get strange urges to do something mental with no regard for my own safety.

I'm sure there will some choice ones from when I get to join you guys out in the woods
    Originally posted by NitroJoe
    ...that was meant to be a shocked face, not a creepy clown rape face

Comment

my first nickname was boost when i was in air cadets
      but my nickname now is parkinator as most of my friends dont think i have emotions and i can't feel freezer burns plus i always win at kendo

Comment

My Nickname switches between Infadel or Weasel Infadel because i was talking to some immigrants from pakistan and they kept referring to me as the infidel because at the time i was the only white guy standing their with my friends talking to them and i changed it slighlty by misspelling it once and i got weasel because no matter what im playing i can be annoyingly elusive and pop up behind you when you dont expect it!

Comment

Jugs... Only female on my team..
          Also been called Tits and Jumper-Bunnies..

Comment

The most recent one I got was down at EAG...thanks to having the DSR I got called "Super sniper"
            WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Maverick as i'm going on to be a Royal Navy Fastjet Pilot
              If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

The Jew

Seriously

Not because I happen to have Jewish relatives, but because I have black curly hair.
                For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                Check out my other sales!

Comment

Originally posted by Kensai View Post
                  The Jew

Seriously

Not because I happen to have Jewish relatives, but because I have black curly hair.
                  Thats funny lol.. If I saw that on a badge you were wearing, you wouldn't have to worry about being shot as I would be on the floor laughing :L
                  If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

Used to be called 'Ching Ching' when first in the job as I f@*%%d so many panda's ( Police vehicles, usually involving stolen motors)

Tackleberry - Due to having so much stuff on my belt when on Task Force.

Wolverine - Had a pretty bad bike off, have titanium rods, in left arm, had another 'incident' which shot one of the rods out of my wrist, my 'colleague' said and I quote 'Panic over, Wolverine has arrived' How I chuckled at Hospital about that.

Black Templar - From 40k days, no idea why as I played Crimson Fists, all sons of Dorn I guess.
                    Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

• Re: Nick Names

jedi, hopalong, the marshal with a cane or that c*** with a shotgun.

Comment

Key, seeing as I'm always the first one in a room with my shotgun. I also go by wolf because I can hear if people are coming to kill us and because I love dogs, but that doesn't sound as cool

Current armoury: G&G CM16 Raider-L, JG AK47 Tactical, WE M9

Comment

Beef because thats been my nickname since college, which was back in 98 and its been my stable user name on various forums
                          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

madman, its not a name its a description

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                              Beef because thats been my nickname since college, which was back in 98 and its been my stable user name on various forums
                              Is this just a random name or are you a chunky guy?

Me and my squad use the universal term "B**lbag" Amazingly it works.

Comment

Ginge, for obvious reasons. The fire which belongs on top of my head, also know as 'ginger hair'!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Oo CARMINE oO Find out more about Oo CARMINE oO
                                Working...
                                X