The greatest surprise attack iv ever seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The greatest surprise attack iv ever seen

My team were playing at tactical warfare airsoft in bigginh hill yesterday, anyone that's ever played there will know there greats feature is "the pit". There is a long wooded aprotch to a quarry/fishier in the ground with one way in and defences at it's deepest point. In the game scenario you have to push the defending team out of dug in positions in the woods and then they retreat throught the narrow mouth of pit and hold for as long as they can. Right?, everyone got that.
    So my team were defending and had lasted ages in the woods and was now pulling back to the pit (after being shot out), the other team was moving into the mouth of the pit witch allthough open from the sides is mostly covered from the pit position we held. So the other team were holding the high ground and filling up the path to the pit trying to clear there way into the buildings when all of a suden, one of my team mates appears on the hill behind them. They had complete missed him on there attack through the woodland to the pit and he just held up and let them pass him (that never happens as it's not realy what you would expect of this game). So there he is with the hole enemy team infront of him in open ground. So he shots the covering snipers on the ridge Walks up to the edge of the hill and lights up ever single one of the enemy team while there stuck in the open ground....the look on there faces will stay with me for years...they couldnt believe what had happend hahahaha.
    I have never seen one guy pull such an epic surprise attack, to kill 20 guys in such style was perfect.
    I have to name the player, it's STEALTHY of unit-13 he's a member on the
    forum so drop him a line and give him a thumes up.

Re: The greatest surprise attack iv ever seen

aah damn wish id come now lol...that would have been fun to see and experience!

Comment

Cheers HEX

my thinking was no point trying to take on the whole team head on so i just held back and waited for the right moment to attack and do maximum damage after all its about winning the battle

Still credit has to go to the UNIT 13 guys who dug in and held the other team up for so long and at the end of the day it the "TEAM" that counts

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

Thanks buddy but credit to you....you F**KED them up hahaha

Comment

massive respect to stealth :P hes a great asset to the team
          sigpic

Comment

hell yeah

Comment

he is indeed a credit to us....keep up the good work stealth my boy
              not to mention ace you were kicking ass the other day your self nuff said! (what to keep this tread on subject...dont want to bore the nice people with are lovly dove stuff)

Comment

lol thanks it was suck a gd day, best so far :P. just a shame i lost my name patch
                as stealth said to some of you yesturday, we need to get to the peterbourgh site as a unit and kick some ass :P
                sigpic

Comment

yeah we do man...need some more unit trips out to show what were made of...as for the call sign patch dude, we have to send a bunch of for printing so if you want another one order it fast and well sort it for you.

Comment

ok thanks, il just have to come to terms with the fact that i wont have it for the mall lol
                    sigpic

Comment

I think the best I have taken part in was at the village near plymouth.
                      Myself and a team mate decided to go on a flanking and recon mission, we eventually found the enemy team, they were all in the middle of the village taking up defensive positions, so we moved in quietly to get good clear shot on the team, when we engaged we took about 15 guys out and people were still running out to medic them, so we kept taking them out too, it took the other team about 30 seconds to figure out we were there. Sadly the guy who got us two didn't call his hit until he had hit us. But we still royaly rolled them up that day.
                      But the above story is epic, I'm just thinking of transformers2, "1 man" speech in the quarry. Good on you fella.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                        I think the best I have taken part in was at the village near plymouth.
                        Myself and a team mate decided to go on a flanking and recon mission, we eventually found the enemy team, they were all in the middle of the village taking up defensive positions, so we moved in quietly to get good clear shot on the team, when we engaged we took about 15 guys out and people were still running out to medic them, so we kept taking them out too, it took the other team about 30 seconds to figure out we were there. Sadly the guy who got us two didn't call his hit until he had hit us. But we still royaly rolled them up that day.
                        But the above story is epic, I'm just thinking of transformers2, "1 man" speech in the quarry. Good on you fella.
                        nice one, iv had a few moments lilke that my self but it sound like yours was more grand and on a larger scale....well played buddy

Comment

Nice one stealthy!

Comment

At TWA again, but the one a couple of weeks back, we had to defend the village with two lives. Me, JMUSA and AngryGoose have lost one, and our standing on the side not firing. The enemy side presume we are dead. A marshal even asks us if we are dead and we say no. The enemy are flanking and moving in on the last guys, and then we suddenly strike taking out the majority of their team before getting hit ourselves

Comment

lol that was allot of fun :p
                              Originally posted by parky
                              If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HEXAS 25, male Find out more about HEXAS
                              Working...
                              X