X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attack the hill

hiya
    I went to a game four weeks ago and it was by far the best
    there was a hill which was a main headquarters and it was a hill on its own.
    nothing surrounding it just a hill with a small bunker at the top four 12 year olds were defending it with great fear
    we charged up throwing everything we had at them but they just wouldnt die so i charged up with two glock18s in my hand fired at point blank range but the glocks both vented because of the cold i was shot four times in my chest
    it seemed that evrything we threw at them was not working so we git the team leader to announce on the walkie talkies that "a hill is under enemy hand we need all avalible , to take them down"all sixty of the team were there and ready.

30 charged up to a trenchs dug in the hill and the other 30 suppressed fire, 5 of our lads had bfg so they threw them up it hit the front of the bunker and rolled back down at hit 10 of our guyz. It was crazy..obviously we had a few more around the site distracting the enemy but it was crazy that loads of our guys couldnt get a few kid so we all decided to charge up all 50 charged up and manaeged to kill the 4 kids
    it was by far the funniest game ever.

Re: attack the hill

four 12 year olds were defending it with great fear
    so i charged up with two glock18s in my hand fired at point blank range
    Well thats one way to put younguns off the sport
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    In soviet russia,
    Poem reads you!

Comment

sounds cool... hamburger hill style game

Comment

the 12 year olds werent scared they were slaughtering us and i hit them once by saying "bang" and the other was running so i lit him up

Comment

so it took 30 of you to take out 4 pre-teens?

um... congratulations?

Comment

Evolution my freind, evolution.

Kids may be getting smaller, but dang are they gettin harder to hit.

Comment

no seriously they werent bad and it was a seriously steep hill and every time we couldnt see them we ran up hill and they poked their heads out and shot us

Comment

Two young kids were at our site the other day. They practically won one of the last rounds themselves and I was o.O because one of them had a sexy ak74u. :}
                Davey - GZU Player Since '08

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                  Kids may be getting smaller, but dang are they gettin harder to hit.
                  Sigged!!!!

Comment

4 vs 30 + BFG's. Smoooooth.

Are you sure they were kids or Spetznaz Midgets?
                    WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

LOL! I remember I played at TWA a few months back. There was a couple of little oiks (no older than 12) sitting in the tower in the village area, and try as the opposition might to dethrone them, they failed miserably for some considerable time. These two little lads were just too quick and fearless. It was brilliant to watch.
                      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by DCRISP07 View Post

Heh heh heh, pwned!
                        Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

ha cool mate but the kids are scared , but then just seem soo amazing because they litteraly full auto me and my friends :D
                          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 28 December, 2010, 07:00.

Comment

Originally posted by DCRISP07 View Post

ha ha good one m8 but my best m8 had one but ,,, he didnt want to use it bcause he didnt want it stolen or lost , so he used it later and ended up hitting two of our guys to be honest i should of stolen it of him and used it my self

Comment

did a storm the "old farts" on the hill a while back, being one of the old farts and a marshall, we "ahem" had a giggle.
                              The youngsters, saw 8 guys in their (average age of) 40s waddle up a hill with a few m4s and 1 saw, what they didnt know was the while they played their last match, we hid 2 more saws and a .50 cal thing with a awfully big r.o.f. and huge mag on it, further up said hill.
                              On the sound of the whistle the p**s takeing stopped as they ran into a wall of bb's eventually we fell back, it was just not sporting shooting fish in a barrel, but it was a laugh.
                              3 x 1911s allwith custom grips, thompson m1a1

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nixxxx Find out more about nixxxx
                              Working...
                              X