Collapse

Suicidal Runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to drop a satchel charge in a heavily defended bunker for the win...my bloody team not moving, had them lay down fire and ran about 40 of the 50m solo with just a pistol.
    Didnt make it and ended up shot a lot of times, but thats not the worst thing, i was so hyped up from shouting at my usless team to supress the other side i bloody forgot to load the pistol...running and gunning with sod all in the gun....lol

Comment

Re: Suicidal Runs

Aeviv does this in every single game, with a loud cry of 'URAAAAAAAA!'

It never usually works :D, but myself, Keeper and Artekus like to sit back and watch him get shot. haha
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

I love doing it in.
        I did a great one at urban assault at a milsim, the blues nicked back the objective we got from them. when we saw them running back to there base i dumped ALL of my kit and charged at them shouting URAHHHHHHHHHHHH
        Last edited by RXAM; 16 December, 2010, 19:09. Reason: spelling error
        Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
        Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
        sigpic

Comment

I keep my kit on and occasionally do this.
          Davey - GZU Player Since '08

Comment

Originally posted by Delta TJ View Post
            I keep my kit on and occasionally do this.
            Bloody right takes too long to get my RICAS on and off.
            And no im not going to pull the quick release just to do a suicide run...lol

Comment

I play at GZU. The amount of time it would take to get my vest off when enemies are probably just around the corner is pretty much unacceptable. I like to think I can run pretty fast with my vest on anyway.
              Davey - GZU Player Since '08

Comment

I did a run a few months back at TWA. My team was losing the village area and it was pretty obvious that we were gonna get overun. I dropped al my kit apart from my helmet, trousers, shirt and my trusty '14 and ran straight through the enemy line, and back befor there support gunners ripped the c**p out of me. If i'm going to die i'm going to die comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Angry Goose View Post
                  I did a run a few months back at TWA. My team was losing the village area and it was pretty obvious that we were gonna get overun. I dropped al my kit apart from my helmet, trousers, shirt and my trusty '14 and ran straight through the enemy line, and back befor there support gunners ripped the c**p out of me. If i'm going to die i'm going to die comfortable.
                  I remember that :D
                  Watching from the sidelines screaming at the remaining guys to die already :P
                  Others till I die

Comment

x1 pistol x1 grenade x10 pain....

Comment

This style is pretty fun if you got 1 pistol and a grenade !! and a lot of covering fire !

Comment

The other week we were playing Capture the flag, I was dead so was watching, and one the enemy guys likes to suicide charge alot.

Basically, the flag was in the 6mx6m wooden shed/building in the middle of a clearing.

He suicide charged and popped a grenade through the door mid run, miss-timed it completly, so as he actually got in the building, bearing in mind he hadn't been hot by the four guys left defending, the grenade goes off and he gets killed by his own nade along with the other 4 guys. Was a fantastic charge and fail the same time.
                        WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

When the snow was quite deep i decided to put down my gun and pick up 2 snowballs. I started running at the enemies and i ran near a bunker where they was a player reloading his sniper. He looked up and I smashed a snowball in his face he was not very happy lol.

Comment

At csw they do an enter the village sort of game, one team guard one attack, attackers can only cross via the bridges, try to croos a bridge getting sprayed by hundreds of bbs lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Last game, 2 minutes to go, going back into the game from respawn about to charge into the village and then grab my hand guard and notice that it and my battery are not there I had a head mounted camera as well so was equally gutted as I wanted it to be an epic run at the enemy. Maybe next game :P

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                                At csw they do an enter the village sort of game, one team guard one attack, attackers can only cross via the bridges, try to croos a bridge getting sprayed by hundreds of bbs lol
                                ahhh i play there relatively often, when attacking a friend of mine is constantly suicide running to try get across the main bridge. gets shot to pieces every time; never gets old:D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X