Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Newbie Speak

Originally posted by omnomnom View Post
    A teenager, airsofting for the first time, comes up to me while i'm holding my TM mk23 and says "that gun looks cool, but it's s**t becuase it doesn't have any recoil.". i cannot stand it when people who judge other people equipment just for the looks, i put alot of money into my gear, the last thing i want is someone insulting my trusty pistol which they have never seen being used in the field.
    Especially when TM Mk23's are infact freekin' awesome! Lol!
    Originally posted by The Laughing Man
    Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Marshal, Marshal, my guns not firing!!! help.
      15 seconds later, the mp5 is firing.
      "what was wrong with it?"
      "next time put the mag in the right way round with the bb's at the top".

or

"I've just bought this new pistol, loaded it up and it's not firing...can you see why?"
      "pass it here"
      I pass the pistol back, "what gas you using?"
      "gas?"
      "what gas?"

*facepalm*
      i-ache : free gift from apple that arrives the next day when you play/marshal at airsoft.

Originally posted by Fizzy
      He's well and truly taking the pith!
      Originally posted by aribos
      You'll scream for rampage, you kinky git!

Comment

Originally posted by Marksman556 View Post
        The funny thing is that there is a full auto m16 scene on black hawk down lol
        That there is proving both myself and you have watched that film too many times to have remembered the scene lol XD
        G&p XM117
        Jls Scar
        Agm m14
        A&k svd
        CA Mp5
        Originally posted by fallout3021
        nothing that works should have jls in its name lol

Comment

yes, because BHD's an accurate film :P
          Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
          ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
          a whole 85fps!

Comment

Originally posted by massey666 View Post
            That there is proving both myself and you have watched that film too many times to have remembered the scene lol XD
            I'm on 57 times lol...... I should probably get a life

Comment

Originally posted by Marksman556 View Post
              I'm on 57 times lol...... I should probably get a life
              lol yeah i cant be far off that, and to be fair it is an awsome film
              G&p XM117
              Jls Scar
              Agm m14
              A&k svd
              CA Mp5
              Originally posted by fallout3021
              nothing that works should have jls in its name lol

Comment

I was once told by a site regular that i can't be in the military i am not shouting all the commands, and i am not using an L85 A2. he also claimed to have been SF and had been a sniper in afghanistan based out of a secret base called laskah gah near Kabul.......

Comment

Originally posted by mosiph View Post
                  I was once told by a site regular that i can't be in the military i am not shouting all the commands, and i am not using an L85 A2. he also claimed to have been SF and had been a sniper in afghanistan based out of a secret base called laskah gah near Kabul.......
                  Yeeeeah, he was no doubt speaking s**t....
                  The more I read it, the more I laugh.
                  Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

He even told me i was holding my pistol wrong.....i was using the standard double hand grip left over right. The way i shoot when using my issue pistol...tit, he turned up with five rifles and five pistols all but two two tone chinese ones, and criticised my GBB M4.

Comment

Originally posted by mosiph View Post
                      He even told me i was holding my pistol wrong.....i was using the standard double hand grip left over right. The way i shoot when using my issue pistol...tit, he turned up with five rifles and five pistols all but two two tone chinese ones, and criticised my GBB M4.
                      Trolllollollollol!
                      Ignore him pal, obviously he's one of those "yeah, I tried the TA once after I spent 3 months in the air cadets. But got kicked out for knocking out a brigadier" types

Of course he might just be picking on you because you're just RAF of course...

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

my suspicions that he was bullsh**ing came when he told two young guys, that in the SF he used a M4, and carried the colt 1911, and as a sniper he used a cheytac, i say again....tit

Comment

Funny how all those guns are on CoD.... :D

Comment

Can't be because of CoD, he didn't call it an 'Intervention' lol.

Either way, blatant walt....

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

he was just a massive walter mitty, it was sad really some of the young guys there were listening to him and taking it all in. which is a shame as they will just turn into the same type of player, he was a poor sportsman.

Comment

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
                                Either way, blatant walt....
                                Nah, he must be the real thing, double bluffed all of you. What better way to not be suspected than by disguising yourself as a walt.... Genius.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X