Newbie Speak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Newbie Speak

It's your duty to "out" him bud. Lol loudly state how much crap he's speaking. I wish there was that big of a walt where I used to play.... Me & my former pathfinder chum would of had a field day!!

Originally posted by psirus101 View Post
    Nah, he must be the real thing, double bluffed all of you. What better way to not be suspected than by disguising yourself as a walt.... Genius.
    Ninja walts! NOOOOOO!!!!
    Originally posted by The Laughing Man
    Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

i did correct him on a few things, he had obviously never been sf, he may have served but i doubt it, he was crap anyway and got himself shot numerous times doing 'tactical moves' as he called them. funniest moment was when he managed to shoot himself

Comment

i have to say i loled at a lot of these and probably done my fair share of noobish things being only 15 and one year in, however i always find the worst people are nearly always the older guys who have spent enough money to buy a house on some part of kit telling you to run out and do exactly what he tells you to simply for the fact that he has a magpulled gun. In saying this however their is some pretty funny moments that only get done by noobs my favirot is always when one guy trys to take on a dozen guys with only a spring pistol and harsh laungage

Comment

I have to say teenagers represent themselves ( i do mean themselves) badly. I am a teen so it annoys me when people go on about how two tone is like rape cos im under 18 and i cant get a ukara so theres no point moaning but some of the thing that we as an age group do, its ridiculos and when they try to convince you that our guns not the one it is cos it isnt in cod and therefor cant possibly exist is just taking the biccie. Get out, read a book or something but dont belive cod is a fountain of all knowledge. rant over, sorry it annoys me when people have played on CoD and i have one smart guy saying he can reload a browning 50 cal and another asking me if the ppsh is used by the brithish army in afghanistan.
          Talking to yourself is fine, its when you talk to yourself, argue with yourself and then refuse to talk to yourself that you need to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaric View Post
            i have to say i loled at a lot of these and probably done my fair share of noobish things being only 15 and one year in, however i always find the worst people are nearly always the older guys who have spent enough money to buy a house on some part of kit telling you to run out and do exactly what he tells you to simply for the fact that he has a magpulled gun. In saying this however their is some pretty funny moments that only get done by noobs my favirot is always when one guy trys to take on a dozen guys with only a spring pistol and harsh laungage
            oh yeah me and alaric (the guy above my post) are twins so we in genral see the same thing. For the reord we nearly got out of that springer and harsh language situation if it wasnt for his pistol jamming. His fault not mine, well maybe it was a little
            Talking to yourself is fine, its when you talk to yourself, argue with yourself and then refuse to talk to yourself that you need to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
              It's your duty to "out" him bud. Lol loudly state how much crap he's speaking. I wish there was that big of a walt where I used to play.... Me & my former pathfinder chum would of had a field day!!
              That wouldn't be a certain Mr Derry, would it?
              The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by mosiph View Post
                i did correct him on a few things, he had obviously never been sf, he may have served but i doubt it, he was crap anyway and got himself shot numerous times doing 'tactical moves' as he called them. funniest moment was when he managed to shoot himself
                I bet he was there alone too, just trying to impress kids xD
                Originally posted by hellbound
                Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Comment

Got asked two nooby things at one game.

1: noob- nice MP5
                  me- *looks at gun* well I must say it is a lovely MP40
                  noob- looking slightly confused walks away

2:Happy guy buys his first GBB WE 1911 and goes to the shooting range to test it and I also happen to be there firing my KJ 1911, any way he pulls the trigger and the gun drys fires, then fires again this time a BB comes out and empty's the mag and he puts his next mag in. First shot dry fires and the rest fire fine, goes back and fills his mags up again but this time he turns to me and ask's me to have a look at his gun and trying not to laugh point out to him that you need to pull the slide back once the mag is in :D

Comment

I was tempted to shout reloading once on my sniper in the hope that the guy would pop his head up when I really had a full mag :P sneaky newbie I am.
                    Knowledge is power

Comment

Reminds me of Ross Kemp's appearance on Ricy Gervais' Extras show.

RK: "The SAS guys, they taught me everything. I'm one of them"
                      RG: "oh really?"
                      RK: "You know what SAS stands for, right?"
                      RG: "Erm, Special Air Service?"
                      RK: "No, Super Army Soldiers"
                      RG: O_o
                      'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Comment

awwwwww leave the newbs alone.
                        who else you gonna snipe........:D

other newbie talk:

newb: "thats a nice gun bag"
                        me: "its a drag bag"
                        newb: "looks ok to me!"

a'thankyou a'gud Night

"ba, ba, bam, ssssshhh" - supposed to be sound effects

to be fair though the whole COD thing has gotten so many guys wound up, leave it go; i mean lets face it what does the sport need to survive?

> it needs a genuine customer base for suppliers to bring in top kit.
                        > it needs a muse, a source of inspiration to the masses. ie cod.
                        > it needs TEENAGE BOYS WITH HOT MUMS AND LOADS OF POCKET MONEY!! because they buy all the gucci kit and sell it on for peanuts!! win win.

plus the mums.........

thats another story

just kidding guys.

peace.

Comment

• I really like the newbie talk of late at my local

"where's that guy with the AK, I want to be on his team so he doesn't shoot me!"

:D

Comment

Theres a couple of older guys at my local that talk the talk, but they can't run 2ft and never seem to play just criticise.
                            Loki - Rogue Recon Unit, The Rogues

Comment

Originally posted by daimaesteg View Post
                              plus the mums.........

thats another story

just kidding guys.

peace.
                              I hear you buddy, Jesus Christ when the rental kids get picked up, phwoooooarrr.
                              WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Hope that's nit me sherbs you speak of

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X