Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Newbie Speak

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
    me and a few team mates thought this was awesome , i snuck up behind this rental who thought the world revolved around his ass crack , so i go " oi susie and tap him with my knife (rubber) he looked life he had actually kacked himself
    You should have then said "I`ll be gentle its your 1st time" lol
    sigpic
    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Having my old VSR mistaken for some full auto gun from a game the kid had on his xbox :/

Comment

• If anyone calls my newly acquired Kobra sight a reflex sight, or an eotech, or holographic, I'm going for headshots

Comment

I'd heard you just got a Russian reflex sight! :D
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

• God dammit!

Comment

got a couple from a few months back
              rental: nice intervention and deagle
              me: (not trying to be patronizing with others around me laughing) it's actually an l96 and a p226
              he then walks away

and the one i get very often is rentals coming up to me and telling me to shoot someone 100 plus meters away then say my gun is terrible when i say they are out of range (i cant argue with that at the moment as its broken)

we were all there once
              Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Not that I am a veteran to the sport but...

I had a rental empty a mag of spring glock 26 into a bush to 'make it safe' in his words, I then unholstered my tm glock 26 and did the same i then looked at him and smiled
                Originally posted by LtPurcy
                You know how pimps have to keep their pimp hand strong

Well Trolls have to keep their troll crown shiny
                Originally posted by jonny lovegrove
                Ah i see, that must be how i convinced so many people to come, its stupidly long.

Comment

I dont like the word "newbie" as its usually used as an insult. But when my housemate was new to airsoft, He taped a torch to his shotgun for an indoors game (was a good idea on paper). What I didnt realise was he has taped over the pump action grip... So when I asked him to cover me, he popped his head up and then proceeded to panic and hide under cover whilst I was being shot at...
                  He then got really angry because this shotgun was brand new, never used before... couldnt work out why it was "broken"... after about 30 seconds of looking the gun over, I realised what he had done.
                  The whole situation made me chuckle =D

One time at Finmere when we were doing a FinTac day, there were a bunch of kids there. This was around the time I thought it would be amusing to get the Ghost mask and dress up! Anyway, had my Ghost kit on and my EBR all set up, as we were walking onto the game field I herd a really girly shreak along the lines of "Oh my God! It's Ghost!!!" - Turned around and it was infact a small boy who had just shreaked like a girl...
                  Kiran Payne
                  TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                  Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S3V3R View Post
                    One time at Finmere when we were doing a FinTac day, there were a bunch of kids there. This was around the time I thought it would be amusing to get the Ghost mask and dress up! Anyway, had my Ghost kit on and my EBR all set up, as we were walking onto the game field I herd a really girly shreak along the lines of "Oh my God! It's Ghost!!!" - Turned around and it was infact a small boy who had just shreaked like a girl...
                    made me lol
                    Originally posted by LtPurcy
                    You know how pimps have to keep their pimp hand strong

Well Trolls have to keep their troll crown shiny
                    Originally posted by jonny lovegrove
                    Ah i see, that must be how i convinced so many people to come, its stupidly long.

Comment

It's not really newbie speak but it is far the newbiest thing I have seen. I let me friend have a go with my vsr and he just lifted the bolt handle up and pulled the trigger thinking he had cocked it...

Comment

*aims at an enemy with my pistol, pulls trigger...nothing happens* "ah... safety's on" I still do this fairly often.

The moral of this story is everybody makes newbish mistakes at somepoint

Comment

Was out last weekend amd a rental was hiding behind cover abotu 20m from our respawn screaming things like 2 tangos left side, while me and another walk on just walked past him rifles on slings chatting away.

Comment

Originally posted by Splinter456 View Post
                            I second this! Call of duty has brought fourth a wave of complete muppets to the airsofting world!
                            I agree with this too actually, i'm 14 and I play black ops and modern warfare 2 and I think I know a lot about loads of different guns, but that's because I do. I research things on different guns online and remember it, not like most idiots who think that they're guns experts because they play CoD.
                            sigpic
                            Originally Posted bypureairsoft11
                            i suck and my names spelt stupidely
                            Originally posted by bigdave196
                            Take the hostages, then execute them in view of the other team. Show 'em you mean business

Comment

I'm only a teenager, and play cod etc., but my knowledge of guns comes from my parents, and the internet, not some game. I (fortunately) didn't start airsofting (like so many people seem to have done) as a way to play cod without electricity and an internet connection.

Comment

Probably the biggest noobish thing I've done before the new laws came into play pre 2006 was quick draw my pistol out of the serpa holster go to aim, pull the trigger.... Click. The mag drops out the bottom of the gun. I didn't realize that I had the palm of my hand over the mag release.

The funniest thing to happen though was when a newer player was on site with his brand new MP5 AEG. He shouts out "Targets in the open" at the top of his voice, sprays an opposing player from 25 meters and celebrates. He targets the second opposing player who's a little further away scoping him up. He pulled the trigger and there's that unpleasant whining of a battery dying. The guy forgot to charge his gun before coming on site!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X