"youve really stepped in it now"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "youve really stepped in it now"

come on people, in your attempts to be stealthy and as tactical as possible what have you gladly laid, crouched, stood in to keep that lovely head of yours bb scar free?

a guy in our team laid in some bushes and realised just after the whistle blew for game on he was laying right on top a dead fox .....he had to stay there haha

ive laid in stinging nettles (not that crazy) but yeah anyone else?

Re: "youve really stepped in it now"

running from a hunter force , slipping in the snow over stopped me tumbling down a 20ft cliff i forgot was there , bit of a oh shiza moment

Comment

Stinging nettles/thorns.... the list goes in terms of minor plant based injurys

But a dead fox.... you should have kept that bombshell for later :P
      Incase the taliban start bringing tacticool M4s to firefights..

Comment

haha thought id set the standard!

can anyone beat the fox?
        (and thats not me being cruel read the op :D)

Comment

foxes arent THAT small...
          Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

what? =/ i didnt say he was completely on top of him

Comment

Being a bit sneaky and trying to be stealthy I shuffeled over to my left hand side while still keeping an eye on the enemy base .... next thing I know I rolled into a Badger sett.
              Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

I have had to wade in all the liquid that had come off the rotting hay and other stuff used to chuck on the crops i wont talk about. Was about waist high, i think the Ssgt i was with found it funny to put a snap ambush there.
                Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Ive jumped in a ditch with a deer head, and the guts...

Comment

This wasnt airsoft but i was on exercise observed and our fantastic commander (called him as a inside joke but it made him feel big and powerful)
                    he made us ambush a barn on a nearby farm in the isle of Wight little did we know it was full of sheep and a very angry farmer.

We ran out and didnt pay attention and ran into the fields of utter slurry and...well it was waist high, i dont think ive seen so many people projectile vomit in my life

was funny...well it wasnt really there were gurkhas running around too which was an interesting sight.
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 December, 2010, 09:08. Reason: Language

Comment

once dove into a large bush of brambles/thorns in a trench/ ditch to avoid a group of enemies giving me a bombardment without realising the brambles were there, dove right in and couldn't get out for ages but couldn't make too much noise incase i got hit lol eventually clumb out and got a nice triple kill :D totally worth the pain.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                      You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                      Kid has issues

Comment

Lay in a pile of "cut grass and other mulch" sniping, it was my first ever time airsofting and was actually really enjoying keeping an entire area clear until some chap walked up behind me with his mate and i heard them say to one another "that lads taking it a bit far lay in shit" wasnt until he said it tht i actually smelt it, turns out it was where the gyppo's on the site dump the horse poo... i'd actually put my face in it to take cover at one point

Also at a different site i was hit and waiting for a medic, sat down on the top of this mound in the valley and all of a sudden someone grabs my ankle and pulls me through a massive prickly thorn bush, spent the next 10 minutes pulling thorns out of my thighs and arse, was not pleased
                        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 December, 2010, 09:08. Reason: language

Comment

Hm was more of an indoors event but got boosted up into the loft of some building only to fall through the ceiling back into the room I was already in.

We then decided it was best just to attack head on rather than sneak down on them lol

Comment

Originally posted by SCARd4LIFE View Post
                            Hm was more of an indoors event but got boosted up into the loft of some building only to fall through the ceiling back into the room I was already in.

We then decided it was best just to attack head on rather than sneak down on them lol
                            well hey it would of been amazing if you dropped down right in front of them to open up on em haha

Comment

Yea I know but unfortunately it was the complete opposite of cool lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                              Working...
                              X