1 grenade 7 people and a daft place to stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 grenade 7 people and a daft place to stand

this occured at lindsey airsoft one night at the embassy.

last game ofthe night, my team had to attack the kitchen.
    the kitchen has 2 main doors leading to the ball room in which we were all stacked up.
    the door where i wasnt was open and team members were firing on through.

theres a small side room in the first part of the kitchen that normally has someone lurking there so i though a grenade would be necessary.

my friend lit the 'nade and my job was to open the door then close it after it had been thrown

soooo, i try to open the door and it wouldnt budge, i panicked and give the door a healthy dosage of boot and the door flung open and grenade went in.

so why is this story worth recalling onto a battle story thread, well.... the grenade goes off and 7, yes 7 people called hits. but that wasnt the end of it.
    whilst packing up a lad comes over to us and asked us if we were the epic grenadiers. to which we proudly replied 'yes, yes we are'

turned out the door that normally opens easily had his mate leaning against it. he told us (in hysterics) that when i took said boot to it they flew across the room crashing into the disused hotplates in the middle.

good times :D

Re: 1 grenade 7 people and a daft place to stand

lol,
    my mate got tired of carrying his gun. walked pistol in hand all the way ROUND the back of the site ( not out of bounds ) came right up behind the enemy respawn ( which was a fraud spawn anyway, spawn is closed if its being fired at and techinically they were firing from it and taking hits ) but anyway my mate stood there and looked at me ( camera man ) and started laughing, pulled a MK5 out of his pocket, struck it and chucked it. got his 416 up and started shooting, grenade alone was 15 kills lol..

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Ohh i cant top those to stories but at the rules of engagement site ( now closed) which it was built like a kill house well the enemy team block the room right next to our spawn at first we thought we just closed the door i went to open it it didnt wanna move used the shoulder didnt wanna move so i did what i do best ... booted the door an armchair went flying and hit someone within the room which they called man down followed by my friends throwing 3 grenades in ... overkill much but im proud of my armchair kill

Comment

Haha I did a little surprise spray at UCAP Virus last time I went. Held the door closed while they stormed rooms, then someone tried to open it, failed, then I opened it and just walzted out spraying from the hip. Got 3 or 4 kills before being lit up haha

Comment

its funnier when you see someone trying to kick open a pull door ..... no points for them!

but i have done that once

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chainsawalex Rocking a G36K Find out more about chainsawalex
          Working...
          X