Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pain Game!

Anyone ever play this?

Had a good one yesterday, pistols only, and you arent out until you give in, or you are out of ammo.

Starring Crash & Boo-Sabum Ben!

(Crash is in the desert trousers, im the jeans and black top)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2194377/Zero...0807_08.48.AVI

Re: The Pain Game!

Haven't played it but really want to. All you really need is a Mac 11 and as many mag's as you can hold. Run as close as you can possibly get before unloading a magazine into them.
    Originally posted by murta369
    in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

I don't mean to be a spoilsport... what I am saying! Of course I do! :D

This is going to end up in someone getting injured. Would it look good in the media's eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
        I don't mean to be a spoilsport... what I am saying! Of course I do! :D

This is going to end up in someone getting injured. Would it look good in the media's eyes?
        Hardly, its just a harmless warm down game. nice and light hearted, at the end of the day. Only those who want to can do it, and its not like were TRYING to cause pain, its just more fun than everyone spraying ammo down the range at the end of the day like most do!

It looks no worse than what the media could quite easily label "practice military operations'

Comment

Can this video be uploaded to youtube please?
          Can't seem to get it working with that link

Comment

Will give it a go Lee!

Comment

Think my mate might have had a fair shout at winning that - since his USP Match runs to around 360 fps on propane :D
              Edit: to pre-empt anyone going on about him using a hot gun etc. etc. the fps is the reason he only uses it with Ultra.
              Others till I die

Comment

When I was marshalling at my old paintball site we did something similar, it was like the initiation for new marshals, at the end of the day the new marshal would have a "duel" with another marshal, much to the enjoyment of the players watching.

Back to back, 10 paces, turn and fire. Keep firing til someone gives up.

It hurt in places I didnt think it was possible to hurt. :X All good fun though.

Another good one was everyone lay on thier backs in a circle on the ground and took it in turns firing a single paintball into the air, trying to get it to come back down and land on the person next to them.

Comment

The youtube link for those who are having trouble with the normal one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh0AeShjCl8

Comment

I would have loved to play that if I still had both of my M9's, both firing full auto...
                    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

LOL, I've heard of it, but it's normally played in the US, or the Philippines where the power levels make it much more interesting.

Not played myself.

Comment

I'd win because I'm too stubborn to quit

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                        Working...
                        X