Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Times you've decided to go out with a bang.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times you've decided to go out with a bang.

This is for all those moments when you have decided to go out in a bit of a dramatic end.

My one was from today at ucap, the defending team had one life. So i sat in a small pitch black room looking out onto a corridoor. Soon the corridor was filled with the other team trying to flank another member of my team. As there was so many i waited for some to get past (luckily enough they didnt clear the rooms) So i took out two thundey's and threw one each way and charged full auto at anyone remaining. I got a few kills out of that, but soon got a few hundred rounds fired into me. Pretty impressed with a one manned attempt on a rather large force.
    "God is only airborne, because he failed the commando course"

Armoury - M4, M3 shorty, Mac11, M9
    Ex Armoury - MP5A4, G18c

Re: Times you've decided to go out with a bang.

Me and one mate were about all that was left of our team after a failed attempt at taking the enemy base.
    There were one or two other guys, but they were on the other side of the enemy base as we could still hear the shooting.
    When we heard the 5 minute call we both decided to do a mad dash into their base firing from the hip. We managed to take out the people in the shed that was mainly responsible for keeping us at bay and took out a couple others in the embankments. A rather funny shot was a nice 3 shot burst on the thigh of a rather irritating chap who'd gained a bit of a reputation at our site, he was rolling around on the floor claiming to be in immense pain.
    We almost got into the shed before the other half of the team noticed us and turned around lighting us up.

Comment

The last guy left in a one life game and my G36 box mag broke earlier, so i was using someone's pistol for the last 10 minutes. With 3 rounds left i thought i would give it a try and take out the many guys in the bunker ahead of me. Not a smart move, but anything beats surrendering.
      Originally posted by hellbound
      Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Comment

last game i was at i was the one of the last guys left we were all separated and pinned down i had guys about five feet in front of me behind hard cover and there was nowhere i cold go so i got up and sprinted towards the main enemy positions screaming a war cry i knew id get hit but anythings better than cowering behind cover for the res of the match...

Comment

when i was playing at GZW as the others, i was in a bush just outside the enemy base with six of my men. all of them were killed by bravo's pushing up behind us because we were stopping them getting in and out of the base. i then decided i was going to go out valientley i charged in to their base with my g36 spraying, i gunned down their commander then saw five heads pop up from behind a sand bag. i screamed "YOU CAN'T KILL ME"...trust me they can i was shoot many times and fell to the floor. i then turned to a the stationary marshal and he laughed and said "i think they proved you wrong"
          shoot first and ask questions latter

Comment

This thread is made of Win.

Comment

I was playing at UA at thornbury last year and had decided to take my svd out for a game.
              We had pinned the other team into the village but noone was willing to push in as they didnt want to get shot like little girls :p

After getting getting fed up listening to the people constantly moaning that noone was pushing forward i thought sod it! dropped my sniper rifle, drew my 1911 & 40mm pistol and charged

I was expecting to get shoot down in a spectacular manner but no!
              I fired off the 40mm as i ran full tilt which scared the crap out of the guy hidding behind a tin barricade and then i dived behind the lorry and opened fire with the 1911 expending both mags taking out everyone on that side of the lorry but then wishing id brought the svd as i ran out of ammo

I eventually got taken out as noone followed me in and i went back to respawn grabbing the svd as i went.
              By the time id respawned noone had pushed forward still so off i go again and charged in behind the lorry but this time with a sniper rilfe.

In the end we got pulled back to give them a break.

I just hate sitting back and would rather die a spectacular death charging in but every now and then a reckless charge does the job

Comment

Defending an objective I was the last man alive on my team and knew it was about to end badly for me, so I ditched my weapons and my vest, borrowed a team mates BFG, BFG in one hand, lit thunderflash in the other, charged straight at the advancing enemy group with a blood curdling battle cry of "JIIIIIHAAAAAAAAAD".

Everything went better then expected, despite getting shot to shit I took out the whole lot of them :D

Comment

little story from my first ever game.

i was taking cover behind behind a large boulder last one left on my team defending the objective, having the living s*!t blown out the boulder. all firing stopped until i heard someone on the other team say "hang on, im gonna use a nade" his teammate replied "dude, why? thats madness!" to which i replied with a little known quote from 300, jumped round the boulder, shot two people, and my little moment of heroism was cut short by aformentioned grenade.
                  Originally posted by Evansy
                  Those aren't steroids. Chris had two orphan children grafted to his arms.

Comment

Just last week was the last man left defending our position, I had a great spot and was picking off all the attackers as they approached through the trees, when the Marshall shouted 'last man' to the other team I knew my time was up so as I saw about 6 guys running in I just stood up and managed to take one of them out as I saw the hail of bb's flying at me - it hurt!
                    G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Downrange Find out more about Downrange
                    Working...
                    X