team killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team killed

i was playing a game where you had to attack a fort and get a motor tube. attackers had unlimited lives defenders had one life. a noob.(rental) asked me what team i has on i said red. i move forward to some tyres about 10 foot away. he mover round a big tree and shoots me.

i was like WTF. he said sorry and i was my fault

have you been team killed ??

Re: team killed

yeah ive been 'naded shot by friendlys and even a marshal for a joke when i refused to stop and do pushups for dropping a mag when running from a zombie!
    First of all, we should bring back the phrase 'Whasssup,'

"We have all been taught - Thou shalt not kill - but hear this ... F*** That S***!"- Staff Sgt. Sykes, Jarhead

Comment

haha, opened up on a guy who looked as if he was sneaking down the side of us... Didn't have his hand up or anything!
      SOO, around 300 rounds later from our squad, he finally turned round and swore at us... So that was a few more rounds at him for swearing
      Marshall's just laughed!
      "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

Few mistakes there mate.... "asked me what team i has on"..... "and i was my fault"

But yes I have been team killed and it's pretty annoying, some people are just a little too trigger happy though.
        Float like a butterfly,
        Sting like a bb.

Comment

It happens. As long as its a reaction thing and the person made a quick judgment and got it wrong, I'm not really too fussed. But when its really obvious we are on the same team then I get a bit peeved.
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

had it happen to me 3 times at the same spot.. in the same game at the mall xD! the whole team was not pushing up so i was going as far forward as I could and pot shotting the yellow team as to start with (all 3 times) they had no idea where I was... remember my whole team knows im there, so when it got a little to busy I would make a tacitcal fall back... or in the 3 cases fall back to get shot by my own team xD!
            sigpic

CQB the right way?

Comment

I was instructed by a Marshal to draw my pistol and shoot as many of my own team as I could in one game. I got three before the rest shot me :D

Comment

I got team Killed by the same sniper in the space or 5mins in the same game..
                Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
                The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by cool-breeze87 View Post
                  I was instructed by a Marshal to draw my pistol and shoot as many of my own team as I could in one game. I got three before the rest shot me :D
                  lol only 3 :D!??
                  sigpic

CQB the right way?

Comment

Well there were only five of them :P

Comment

Not me being TK'd... But...

Myself, Jester (on here) and his son went sneaky sneaky around the back of the red team, they seemed to realise we were there but ignored us. So we stayed where we were for a few minutes, they all lost interest in us. So we wiped them out. We're talking probably 6 kills each. Anyway, they'd all re-spawned and we got into a firefight. A couple of latecomers on the red team came up behind us and took us out. Then took out the rest of their own team, then went on to attack the yellow team in the base.

When they got hit, they came back to respawn and realised how much carnage they'd caused. They had wiped out pretty much all of their team! :D
                      The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

yes, sat,

i got bord with the aps and told one of my team members to hold it whilst i run up the road with my pistol, pop ow what was that, HIT, 10mins later, your rifles good i shot you in the ass with it,

thanks lol

Comment

Standing beside a low wall and the guy behind me says changing mag which he does and then promptly shoots me in the back of the neck with a P90. He did appologise for it.
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

at GZW on 27.2.11 on the others team defending checkpoint charlie from both delta and brava when our front squad of 6 people see movement in the bushes they all put about 30 rounds into the bushes before a guy runs out shouting others the front squad had to go to safe zone after that

Comment

Playing VC trail where the US are in single file and a hand full of VC ambush at regular intervals.....I had only my springer pistol and was on the US side and when we engaged I sprinted towards them maraculasly did not get hit and then when I just get behind on a the guy that I was beside when I sprinted forward shot me in the back......his explanation, oh you were moving like one of them -__- target identification ftw!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X