grenade!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grenade!

right, this was at cerberus 21/06/09 (earth centre)
    me and tommo were up on top of this hill, we both got completley surrounded by the red team and stood no chance, probably about 15 of em. this red team member ran up the hill, he reached the top. i dived on the ground and fired a load of round from my mimimi at him through the grass. i then stood up, charged at him while firing. i reached him and shouted
    "SURRENDER!"
    he was then counted as dead, but at exactly the same time i shouted he had struck a grenade he then throwed it at me and hit my chest, i then shout F**K!, ran as fast as i cud, it exploaded. i was out of 5m so i didnt die but some of the peas still me. then i turn around and got shot by a different red team member.
    wen i was walking off the hill, i remember this cerberus staff member saying he wish he had his camera on him

Re: grenade!

which hill? the one inbetween the drugs lab and the village?
    TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

its kinda like this ridge thing, it runs along the fence near the main hall thing
      were u there on the 21st?

Comment

no he wasnt gilly. is it the bit neer where we got badly ambushed by the IED in the snatch land rover? that hurt like f**k!
        i remember you telling me this, wish i was there

Comment

no i wasnt :p did my back in... sleeping... ahaha.

Yeah i know where you mean, if you keep going you reach the tower? Were you playing the game when you had to capture the satellite or something and as long as you held that the enemy couldnt get reinforcements via the landy?
          TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

no.
            we did one skirmish that lasted all day. the blue team (i was on) were the british task force the reds were pirates. we had 2 take certain places and capture there key leaders. it was freaking awsome!

Comment

and keep the MSR clear so the snatches could come down. the MSR was the road from the bottom left corner, where our FOB was, to the main building, enemy base. we had to keep that clear, do what gilome said, and capture the tower, which was a light house, and destroy it. (obviously not actually destroy it:D)

Comment

That sounds really goood
                To the man who would be king, I will say only one thing

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Support Gunner Gilome Find out more about Support Gunner Gilome
                Working...
                X