first Day of Airsoft! Very Suprised!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first Day of Airsoft! Very Suprised!

Hey people, well im totally new to airsoft and just had my first ever skirmish. Used a rental M16 with my own mags and .2's , needless to say it was fantastic and very exhillerating! Anyway, just going to share with you one of the scenarios we did!

Out of about 32 Players, approx ( no idea on an exact figure )
    six of the Israeli Side was selected to be Special Forces, one of which was me.
    We was taking into a building over the other side of the village, and basically had to hold it whilst opposing forces came to us. Israeli forces was also on our side but started at a different location and had to make there way towards us! needless to say All six of us came out without any hits and did a brilliant job of holding off the Opfor! we evacuated the building where a humvee ready to go was waiting for us which i thought was a brilliant touch. Jumped into the back of it with the five other Isreali SF and quickly made our way to the other side of the village where we had to hold our ground for more time before being extracted by an imaginary Chopper!

Was hit throughout the day mainly on the forehead and a few times in the arse by friendly.. Got FF i guessed :P but it was fantastic. Burnt my hand twice on two of my own pyros and shot approx 1300 rounds!

Cant express how good the day was! not sure if i can name the place though! only 7 miles from my house

Anyway lads,

Cya Later,
    Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Re: first Day of Airsoft! Very Suprised!

Sounds like as pretty good scenario :D Beats a lot of the usual two teams, one in the base - one outside!

You are allowed to name other sites, so long is not blatant advertising.

Comment

now your hooked mate ,its time to get on the internet more and gloat at all the nice gun bling!!a nice wallet bending activity!!:D
      old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

It is a slippery slope, Airsoft addiction.
        Can be very expensive, but a few choice searches on here will tell you most of what you want to know.

Some good purchase advice on what RIF to buy etc.

Welcome to airsoft, now go book the weekender.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

i know.. Im terrible i'v already spent and brought loads! Though im glad i went all out and brought 5 mags for my own gun and full combats and webbing before i went or i'd of stood out like a right noob! i took m yown gun but was flat so i dident use it.. but luckily they had an M16 which fit my mags so i went out fully loaded with 4 midcaps and two hicaps oh and five pyros!
          It was at first and only airsoft, the asylum! Kidderminster. Going again on last week of july

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

sounds like loads of fun, i wanna go there some time soon
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
            Originally posted by N3ADS
            Is this you talking from experience ?..
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

so a real humvee! mint!

Comment

say good bye to your money.
                Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

first and only really sound like they do stuff properly! Hopefully they'll do a game just as good at the mall when I go :D.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chandler Find out more about Chandler
                  Working...
                  X