Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

whats the furthest you have travelled for a skirmish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats the furthest you have travelled for a skirmish?

Im in the car on my laptop right now, 5 of us with full kit stuffed into a Ford Focus, just passing macclesfield!

Yep, do it for the experience, the laugh, the fun!
    Always good to meet new people where ever we play

Comment

from scunthorpe down to cope-hill-down salisbury plains.for TA2.

Comment

i do travel 2hrs to UA.[peterborough.].

Comment

not me personally but new a canadian guy and his two kids that came all the way from canada just to play at the fort :O

Comment

other than the weekender i travel about 50 min to get to grange farm in leicestershire about 50 min to kiddiminster for the asylum but furthest ive gone is finnmire airsoft that was about a 2 hour drive lol

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

portland for the rock
              awsome
              T.W.A.A.T-tactical woodland airsoft assault team

Comment

My "local" is actually about a 3 minute walk from my house so I'm quite lucky. Furthest I've travelled is a mere 17 miles, although I'm hoping to travel to England/Scotland in the near future to show you guys how its done ;-)

Comment

florida COMBAT CITY NORTH VS SOUTH GAME FEW HUNDRED PEOPLE LOVELY.

Comment

I go 2 and a half hours to Billericay from Nuneaton in the midlands and wil be heading all the way down to kent in 2 weeks for a shoot at a MOD base.

Comment

im from belfast guys and 10 of us attended the fireball game in june just outside birmingham! cracking weekend!! i think we almost had as much fun on the 9hr belfast to liverpool ferry crossing as we did at the event lol

Comment

airsoft sites are usually about 6miles (nearest) away from the nearest train station. As I do not drive I always take a train there and cycle the rest with my 20+ kg backpack.

Can't name the "furthest" I have traveled but the most "hardest" way which was to Tech Brigade in Warren Woods. Bloody hell its so hilly there. The game was alright but didn't enjoy my ride there =)

Comment

My regular site is now Bolton in Manchester. Its about an hour or so drive. I live near Leeds so its not exactly local but the journey to the Bolton site is mostly motorway. My old regular site in Huddersfield is much close but it takes me the same amount of time to get there as to get to the Huddersfield site I have to drive through a load of windy little country roads.
                          For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                          Check out my other sales!

Comment

the five hour round trip from my house to gzw woodland, also it cost's me £80 in fuel to get there

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
                              the five hour round trip from my house to gzw woodland, also it cost's me £80 in fuel to get there
                              £80 pound in fuel? Ouch! How often do you go? I'm lucky the person who gives me a lift doesn't charge me for fuel, they just make me pay for ammo. And seeing as we can make a £10 3200 round bag last two or three games, I'm not complaining.
                              For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                              Check out my other sales!

Comment

So far it's 160 miles each way to attend the GZ weekender for the first time this year, If booking were open then by the end of the weekend I'd have signed up for next year lol
                                Sarge: We're not retreating! We're advancing toward future victory!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

richy b my mates say im a bit of a comedian, and i will talk to anyone. ive been airsofting since march 08. Find out more about richy b
                                Working...
                                X