Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Originally posted by RXAM View Post
    We were all dressed in black gear with S10 gas masks around our neck and me wearing mine. We kinda walked into tescos as line and soon as we entered the looks we got were priceless. And i think i scared the shit out of cashier girl.
    thats very irresponsible of you.
    imagine turning i round. if people wearing combat kit walked into somewhere you were. youd be pretty shocked. no wonder airsofters are regarded as stupid.
    you are lucky you dident get arrested by the anti-terrorist squad.
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Have to agree. People get upset enough by people walking around with a hood up.

On the rare occasions that call for stopping in somewhere to or from a skirmish it's well worth covering up as much of your gear as possible
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

yeah kit has those "fast-release" clips on them for a reason
        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Originally posted by RXAM View Post

We were all dressed in black gear with S10 gas masks around our neck and me wearing mine. We kinda walked into tescos as line and soon as we entered the looks we got were priceless. And i think i scared the shit out of cashier girl.
          You're f_cking lucky she didn't hit the panic button! Most places won't allow you to were a motorcycle helmet, coming in tactical gear with gas masks looks like a stick up crew!

A less than smooth move!

If Plod was buying his sarnie and saw you, there would be three possible outcomes:
          1, Bollocking infront of everyone in the store, including the cashier.
          2, You get Tazed.
          3, You get shot if he thinks you're armed and he's a traffic cop (armed response)
          Signature Removed

Comment

after a game of urban was takeing jester (gzcf) back to sulsbury, me rampage jester and i think some one else going along in the car and i shit you not a UFO was just bobing around in a fieldto the left of us
            jester started trippin, and rampage was convinced it was a weather balloon.

was a funny silvery colour and did'nt look like no balloon

Comment

Not really had many weird or funny things happen going to or from games. However the majority of my local club (Airsoft Commando) were on our way to test out this new site opening over Doncaster somewhere and we all met at a services. A few of the members own Land Rovers as well. So picture about 15-20 people in woodland DPMs in a service station car park at 7am on a sunday morning. It was rather amusing watching people pull up and rather nervously walk into the services. The best bit of it was one of the guys was playing a CD of US military radio chatter that he had got from someone for us to listen to so it sounded like we were actual soldiers receiving instructions.

I would just like to throw in my thoughts on the respect the public seems to show for the soldiers. I think that whether they agree with the wars we are fighting or not there is always going to be a respect for the troops who are fighting and dying out there every day. They don't make the policies and the decisions to go over there, the government does. They do their jobs and don't expect a lot of kudos for it and I feel that the public respect them for their bravery and heroism regardless on their own views on the wars.

Comment

heading to an event years ago, four of us in a van but he had spare guns for everyone so about 20 aegs and god knows how many pistols. driving down the motorway when my mate in the back realises were being followed by an armed response unit.
                we carry on craping ourselves, worse thing happens they pull us over run up to the van mp5's, screaming into the windows. everything calmed down and the officer pointing the gun through the driver door pulls down his balaclava and says to us see you at the event boys...

the local police team... bastards

Comment

I could poke holes in this story......

Originally posted by TheRev View Post
                  heading to an event years ago, four of us in a van but he had spare guns for everyone so about 20 aegs and god knows how many pistols. driving down the motorway when my mate in the back realises were being followed by an armed response unit.
                  we carry on craping ourselves, worse thing happens they pull us over run up to the van mp5's, screaming into the windows. everything calmed down and the officer pointing the gun through the driver door pulls down his balaclava and says to us see you at the event boys...

Signature Removed

Comment

They'd loose their jobs for that.

If they were going to an Airsoft event they wouldn't be on duty, thus wouldn't be in a marked police car.

ARU's don't pull people over and confront them for a joke.

If they were off duty, I very much doubt they'd be stupid enough to run along the hard shoulder with MP5 RIFS out.

They also don't wear balaclavas when out on patrol.

Sorry but Im calling bullcrap on that one.
                    WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Originally posted by DCRISP07 View Post
                      They'd loose their jobs for that.

If they were going to an Airsoft event they wouldn't be on duty, thus wouldn't be in a marked police car.

ARU's don't pull people over and confront them for a joke.

If they were off duty, I very much doubt they'd be stupid enough to run along the hard shoulder with MP5 RIFS out.

They also don't wear balaclavas when out on patrol.

Sorry but Im calling bullcrap on that one.
                      Glad im not the only one who found this story reaking of bullshit.
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

A skirmish I went to a fair few year ago...

Driving back down the M4, a mx-5 passes me in the outside lane, with a young lady in the passenger seat "enjoying" herself to the drivers delight.

about 10 seconds later a large, and somewhat moist dildo, comes bouncing off my bonnet, as the mx-5 frantically pulls across the motorway and onto the hard shoulder, the young lady cowering, and the driver running out to attempt to collect offending item...

nearly died from laughter....

editted due to my useless spacebar skipping a few spaces... humph.

Comment

Oh lol, I think I wouldve done exactly the same haha
                          WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

How did it leave the car? Did she have such an intense orgasm it launched the dildo like a missile? If so she needs to come to a skirmish, she can be the "artilery" :P

Comment

There was this one time I went skirmishing, I got picked up in the morning and we skirmished the whole day and nothing went wrong, we then drove home and nothing happened! How odd is that? :p

Originally posted by TheRev View Post

Also, sorry but I call bs on this too.

Comment

Was in Portchester with my mates, waiting for a taxi to take us to UCAP.

I was wearing a long coat to cover up my Soviet Commissar's uniform. Wind blows, and a bloke walking by looks at me and asks "are you lot invading by any chance? The shops are all closed today, so you might as well. Will be doing us a favour."

A few minutes later, an elderly gentleman walks by, notices my uniform, and asks if we're here for the living history exhibit.

Another time, went into Tesco's to by some fags. I was not the only one in full kit. My turn comes up, and the cashier looks at me suspiciously and asks for ID. All I had was my Russian passport, they did not accept that as it was in Russian. All I had was my UK police registration. Gave it to them, and they took 20 minutes to call the cops and ask if it was legitimate. Got my fags finally and walked outside to a lot of angry looks. I still don't know why they ID'd only me, as I was not the only one buying fags. I even have a beard. Still, they did. Maybe because I was the only one in Russian kit.

Discrimination!

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X