Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Tried to use my bank card on sunday evening. Wouldn't work in the machine. Looked at it, and on closer inspection found a small bb-sized dent in the chip.

Comment

We had to go into b&q on the way to get some cable ties to hold my mates battery to his RIS system, we got some pretty odd looks strutting throught the isles in dpms
      Quite funny though, you'd think people in Brighton wouldn't look twice, but they do lol
      "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
      Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

travelling to and from the uprising 2 in sennybridge (weekend just gone)
        minibus of around 15 players all dressed to suit the role of the team we were on which was american civilians, stopping off at mcdonalds in cow boy hats lumberjack shirts fake moustaches couple people yelling yeehaw etc got some funny looks :D
        Originally posted by FireKnife
        Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

Re: what the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Originally posted by Ghost MacRoth View Post
          If you really wanna draw funny looks, try marching through Tesco's in full Waffen SS gear. Those jackboots do make a lovelly sound as you clump down the aisles. :p
          theres this black guy in sheffield who walkes round in his ss gear everywhere. including badges
          trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

along similar lines played in a three man team at derby world championships aprox 5 yrs ago and they all wanted printed t/shirts one was b/k 2nd one was special/k and i got left or was chosen to be kkk got dirty looks and a few comments so kindly pointed out it stood for kellogs krispy kornflakes some people are so serious ?

Comment

About 3 years ago going into subway for my dinner half way through a cqb day. Was dressed in full black swat loadout, tax vest, drop leg and rear secondary back up. Queued for about 5 mins before realising I'd left my tax master in my rear secondary holster, some funny looks later all the woman serving could say was " what'll it be " lol

I must admitt I think she was used to us lot in there but that was a serious omg
              moment!

Never carried 2 back ups ever again

Comment

Originally posted by neville521 View Post
                along similar lines played in a three man team at derby world championships aprox 5 yrs ago and they all wanted printed t/shirts one was b/k 2nd one was special/k and i got left or was chosen to be kkk got dirty looks and a few comments so kindly pointed out it stood for kellogs krispy kornflakes some people are so serious ?
                that's just plain stupid.
                Originally posted by sparrowhawk
                Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
                Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

police stop.

opening the boot.

police man reaching in and lifting out a VRS-gspec rifle and aiming it down the road.

as people drove on by.

then handing the gun back and wishing us well as we continued to our shoot.

collusion is what everyone else on the road must have thought.

this happened about 9 years ago when i started airsofting regularly, it was very surreal.

Boris
                  K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

I got some funny looks in my WW2 Ranger kit buying a wispa bar from a petrol station, especially when the guy behind the counter said "thanks Mr Hanks" lol!
                    Weapons free

Comment

• Re: what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

The site at the end of a weekender. When a sudden death was called on the game zone. And two Marshels come running down the hill firing off AK47s.
                      Am I the only airsofter to have chemical poisening?
                      If you know of some one else PM me!

I'm here to learn and to think what I want to do in the world of airsoft.

Comment

A few years back , A close friend of mine who lives near Augsburg, Germany was driving home, back from a skirmish (before it was banned) and was asked to get out of the car by a masked, pocket-knife wielding criminal, just outside his home. He pulled his KSC Glock 26 from his a gun case underneath the seat, and racked the slide. The man dropped the knife, and ran away into the darkness. The police never found him, and they commended my mate for protecting himself. Im sure it would have ended differently if the criminal saw the 6mm barrel or the bottle of BBs on the seat next to him.

Comment

I was travelling home from a game last night on a bus. A (rather camp) guy got on the bus, sat down opposite me, and put his hand down onto the seat - and into something that may or may not have been some form of bodily fluid.... He went all "germophobe" and was nigh-on inconsolable. He asked myself and the two people sitting near me if we had a tissue. I told him I didn't. He took a look at my holdall - which carried my AK and my shotgun, and said, very disbelievingly "what, not even in that big bag?". I dared not explain what WAS in the bag!

Thankfully he was calmed somewhat (ironically so) by a Halls Soother offered to him by the girl he'd sat next to.
                          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

I was on my way to Ambush a while back on the M3. As we were going under a walkover bridge me and my mate couldnt help but notice on the bridge was a man in his dressing gown chasing a goose... Odd?

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                            Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                            UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

when the two tards decided to set themselves on fire and drive a 4x4 into Glasgow airport one of them ended up in the RA Hospital which I live rather close to, I can see it from the back of the house.

The following gameday on returning home my street along with all the others around were blocked off by the police, now everything was in the boot of my laguna in boxes and bags but even as I was let through I was sitting slightly higher than I had been!
                              Originally posted by Fenriz
                              I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                                I have been standing in a queue at Tesco in my full kit, vest and all, and the guy behind me said; "Only 2 types of people get up this early on a Sunday; Church goers, and Airsofters, and I can only assume you are an Airsofter."
                                That's the first post that has made me genuinely LOL :D

Originally posted by The Eternal Child View Post
                                Was on my way home from a nice 8 hour mil-sim. Walking home most of kit in my bag, still DPM trousers, bit of cam cream still on my face (did get most of it off). Walked into my local corner shop and the guys who work in there know I airsoft had abit of a chat grabbed some beers and headed off for home. Got out the shop and a group a pair of quite lovely girls asked me if id like any help carrying my kit or shopping back to were I was going for all the hard work Iv done over seas. I did explain id just been airsofting and they carryed it anyway....bonus!

I think this thread realy does show that not many people are buying the media bull about the armed forces and the country is behind the troops alot more than the media would sujest.

Curtis
                                I think they just fancied you and wanted to get laid by the sound of it. :D Did you invite them in for a drink? Or did you say 'thanks for carrying my bags' and just go inside?

I must say, this thread has just reinforced my opinion that I will NEVER go to a game wearing my airsoft gear. I ALWAYS go in jeans and a t-shirt or something and have all my kit in sealed bags in the boot of the car. I really can't understand why people wouldn't want to just take the extra 5 mins it takes to get changed. OR, could it be that some people are just a bit needy and get a kick out of walking around in DPM/combats? Maybe that's just the cynic in me....

And for reference, I play at the mall and at lunch we often wander up to the higstreet for McD's, but even then I remove EVERYTHING holster shaped and remove my black smock (under which i invariably wear a normal t-shirt), so that even in the middle of the game day, I'm just wearing some black combat trousers and black Magnums, which just makes me look like a gardener, there is no excuse for anyone being out there with even an empty holster, let alone a full one. Some of the irresponsibility in this thread really shows me why we have the VCRA, as some people CLEARLY have no idea of what is considered sensible behaviour!
                                Last edited by TwinTurboCH; 22 October, 2010, 14:56.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X