a crack up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a crack up

playing in a bunker lastnight i loads of bfgs where going off and theres no ventilation where its underground so smoke was thick and the rooms where impossible to see through.
    anyway i had a rental guy following me (class lad) and after 2 or 3 firefights we retreated to a pitch black tunnle we couldnt see 2 feet infront of us and we where surrounded.
    i orderd him to take cover behind a pillar to my right so we could ambush anybody who came around the corner he full on sprints expecting thr to be tunnle there,it was a dead end and he faceplanted a flat brick wall and fell over.
    all i could do was crease up haha

Re: a crack up

Harsh but understandable lol. Hope the gun was ok....

As far as cracking up at games goes the best i've had is when i was at the mall, stalking around the top floor near the kids play area. Heard a noise behind me and spun round to see 2 guys. One was emerging from being buried in the ball pit and the other was sliding down the slide on his front. It worked as an ambush only cos i cracked up so much i couldn't shoot back :s

Comment

Re: a crack up

haha lol,that would of got me too.
      last nite i got blown up from a bfg shouting at a partner to reload his gun faster behind cover because we where getting hammerd.
      my partner looks at me says where toast 2 seconds later there was a mahoosive bang and we jogged back pissing ourselves

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aftershock Find out more about aftershock
      Working...
      X