Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your greatest moment!

jfox, How come you wern't using your DSR?

Comment

because he's a generous bugger.

and yeah, i want the GBB SCAR next. i've had a try and it's an awfully lightweight peice of kit.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

my best time was at my normal hunting ground i decided to scout around the back of the enamy and i saw a guy taking pot shots at my team mates so i started to shoot him with my sniper my shots were going over the top so me in my ghillie army cralled a bit closer i went on to one knee and i drew my sniper took the shot just as the pellet left the barrel a guy next to my target ( idid not see at first) got up and the pellet hit him in the ear he got up after shouting hit(among other few choice of words) his partner looked around confussed and before he got the chance to let a shot off i put one to his chest

* advantages of haveing a highpowered scope i can see the pain as well as hear it lol*

Comment

• Re: Favourite Moment

Splitting both teams in squads of 4 with two respawns per person. Last one alive of my squad creep around another squad they are concentrating on another and they decide to take cover perpindicular to me, Me 1: Squad 0
          sigpic
          All I feel when I shoot someone is the recoil.

UMP.45 w/ ACOG
          A&K Magpul Masada w/ EOthech replica holographic

Comment

Today at Alpha 55.

M4 ran out of ammo, Quick swap to my 280FPS Springer. Cocked the bad boy, 1 Shot round a corner took out a guy 40 Meters away. Cocked it again, Shot the guy who went to revive him.

I also got grenaded. Was very fun indeed.
            Originally posted by B.E.N.
            Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
            Tactical bed covers...
            Double or single?

Comment

Today at the Mall is now my best moment. Sneaking up through the back stairs of C&A at the Mall I came upon about 10 enemy players all facing the main entrance. I proceeded to single shot everyone of them out of the game with my trusty SLR they didnt have a clue. Couple of other good moments today but that was the icing on the cake.
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

This is just a general one:

Hitting that bugger that you has spent all day not taking hits

Comment

likewise.

another general one. zeroing your red dot or acog so accurately that you make that perfect shot the first time on that bloke's shoulder sticking out from cover. no line of bbs here..

this isn't just any shot, it's a marks and spencers carefully zeroed rds shot..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

from 1:50 to 3:30 think was my favorite moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAQNjw_eP-k

Comment

May as well finally add a couple of moments to this, as I got my first ever bang kills last week. First one was approaching a small wooden barricade. We had some SF going on, so I ran around the left side. Crouching down was a chap holding an AK47. Pointed my gun at him and yelled "Surrender!". Top guy, took it and went to respawn. Second one was possibly one of my favourite ever airsoft meoments ever. We had to take the "fuel dump", and about four of us were all moving up. There were three guys still bunkered down in it however. So, I went around the right flank, and sprinting into the fuel dump. Once again, two guys crouched. I was 2m away, so two quick yells of "Surrender! Surrender!". Unfortunately though, the second chap swung to face me with his weapon. So I fired two shots into his groin. It was reflex shooting, and I still feel bad about it, but he seemed ok.

Comment

Was clearing rooms at Brit-Tac this weekend, theres one room full of interconnecting offices with windows and doors between each cubicle. My team swept in one end and took out all the opfor outside the offices, but I spotted one guy left over in the far cubicle. He was in full swat black kit and obviously hadn't heard us come in, and was still covering the other door to the room. There's no bang rule at brit tac, but I walked up to the other side of the window he was standing against and tapped on the glass with the muzzle of my ak and asked if he wanted to surrender. Turning round he saw the whole of our team standing watching him. He agreed :p

Comment

Originally posted by ells101 View Post
                          Splitting both teams in squads of 4 with two respawns per person. Last one alive of my squad creep around another squad they are concentrating on another and they decide to take cover perpindicular to me, Me 1: Squad 0
                          Remember the other moment where we followed them from the spawn? Our entire squad lit them up, and nailed them all. One was so pd he autoed us from the dead zone
                          Ells and I had to punish the angry goose at the end for shooting me in the ass from point-blank range with an M14... :D I fired about 200 shots at him I think (don't worry, most missed, I was firing from the hip)
                          That was a great day. Except for the rain.
                          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 March, 2010, 10:13. Reason: language
                          Others till I die

Comment

my favourite moment has gotta be at TWA on the 20th march this year.... we was playing a new game mode called ambush we had to follow a stupid path but then the marshal shouted "go where ever you want now" i headed off behind the tea room and saw a guy laying down facing me there where two dead people on his team walking past and the said "theres one in front of you" the guy looked up and went to pick up his gun and i took one shot to his chest. i had so much adrenaline running through me and i smiled and walked away
                            Originally posted by jonnyhal
                            For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                            Originally posted by soulflame2
                            when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                              Oh yes that too, always a good one. Get eye contact across ridiculous ranges and just point it at them.
                              It's the 100m surrender kill. Get an RIS-mounted loudhailer
                              Others till I die

Comment

On a milsim at S8, sniper rifle in hand. Seaking up on a dessy squad, been moving behind them for a couple of minutes, looking for some decent cover to take them out one at a time.......They stopped dead...Then all four of them turned arround and looked me straight in the face. Drew my pistol and dived for cover, pistol missfired so I just surrendered and stood up...Bugger, so close to a really sneaky manuver.
                                Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X