Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your greatest moment!

At GZ about 3 of us were walking along the path back to HQ in a relaxed manner, guns lowered and walking casually to get a sandwich, a coffee and clog up the portaloo's, as we proceed down the path we notice another 3 people come out from the corner near us, we ignore them and continue walking, shortly after seeing these guys appear we notice a flash of blue, seeing this we raised are guns a bit while we tried to confirm there team, the other 3 clearly seeing our reaction raise there guns to meet us, they must of seen our bravo tags, as they called out ''you guys dead?'', to which I returned ''no, are you?'' they returned with ''no''.
    we then stood there for the best part of ten seconds until we finally quickly aimed and fired, and we got the kills!

longest and most awkward pause ever in airsoft!
    The Deadliest Of All Fruits

Why can't everything be rocket propelled?

Comment

My greatest moment was at Marrs, a couple of months after I managed to get my G3/SG1. To put it in perspective, it was the Uni team vs. the Locals. We had 16 they had about 20.

I'm sat on a lookout position, gun pointing out over the quarry they have at the site. I hear movement behind me so I turn around and see a member of the enemy team moving down the slope, which is covered in trees. I gun him down and scream at my team that we have contacts to the rear.

No movement from them. Another enemy, another kill. This lasted for about 10 minutes, me not moving position and now starting to recieve fire. My team mates then start seeing the large amount of kills i'm making (at this point in time, 5) and ask:

"Are you out Kirby?" my reply is.. "No".

Another 5 minutes pass, another 2 kills. Again I scream for assistance, telling them i have at least half the enemy team on my ass.

"You still in?"
      "OF COURSE I F*****G AM!"

I then see it. a bush moving, and i turn to fire, only to see it is inside my weapons turning circle (i've been laying down for the entirity of this engagement). Hit. I stand to leave, and see the devestation that I've caused the enemy team: 8 to 1. and I still had 3 hi caps left.
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 29 March, 2010, 16:19. Reason: language
      sigpic
      Active member of Tesside Flailsoft.

Comment

my first hit with 'Sheila' she's my L96 lol
        40 yard headshot, he drew up his weapon saw me scoped on his head and booom, good fun lol also running around with pistols shooting eachother
        RC Aircraft for sale or swap with M4! - http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=53131

Comment

4 on 4 game at uwg (for ppl who went out at kenny's day). It was an attack and defend game and i snuck round the defenders (all in a bunker called area 51) and just walked through them into the bunker i even said excuse me to one of them, marshal called game over and the four defenders look v. embarrassed.
          Best insult ever 'your about as much use as a condom machine in the vatican' (Red Dwarf)

Comment

Defending a bunker with 4 mate, a marshal walks up to use to see if we are ready as the blues were on there way.

marshal: 'your one guy short, and u have a stupid plan'
            Josh: 'were are not short and what wrong with our plan?'
            marshal: 'fair enough. But your all in the bunker, one nade a your all f**ked. You dont have anyone on the perimeter wall.
            Josh: 'we shall see'

2 mins later the blues turn up and the marshal shouts at them 'there all in the bunker' one of the blues then shout 'CHARGE'. The blues start to charge very fast at us. when they reached about 20 meters from the perimeter wall i shouted out 'RAMBO' on that word my mate Steve bust out of a pile of leaves by the wall and hozzed down about 20 player out of 30 people fireing from the hip. We turn turn around to find the marshal on the ground laughing his head off (i think he wet his pants)
            Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
            Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
            sigpic

Comment

I was bet I couldn't run the afternoon game at airsoft commando topless.

I won.

Comment

Playing in the abandoned hospital at AWA in romford and was sitting it out in a room which had two doors on the same wall. I heard two blokes move up on my door and though great I'll wait for them to walk past. I then hear a grenade spark up and see it bounce in immediately to my room. I chucked my AUG out the other door and jump-rolled after it ending up out in the hall. My hand sort of went straight to my backup pistol and i pulled it from my crossdraw and shot the two guys standing outside the first door. Best part was when they came up to me after the game was over in the safe zone, and said "How in the name of christ did you do that?" One of those hold your hands up high and demand props from everyone moments :D

Comment

dropped my gun and it miss fired and hit a sniper lmao :D
                  Always Cheat, Always Win
                  The Only Unfair Fight is The One You Lose.

Comment

shot a friend and it rebounded of his facemask and hit an enemy coming through the door
                    Originally posted by parky
                    If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

My team mate leant me some pyro, so I put my gun down run with at the Hospital (Twa) an enemy is in the black building infront of me so i deal with him by chucking the grenade in, BANG hes down. Through the smoke and it bounces off a tree and is useless. So ive got nothing left. I then run at the hospital. Nobody fires, i see a barrel pointing out the window, I do the finger pistol pose, and scream BANG in through the window, 1 down. I then go in again and get another 2 by bang killing, only to be bang killed myself, absoulty brilliant and the guys alll took it!!

Comment

• Re: Favourite Moment

try this site i am sure you wont forget it LOL
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV7RsGBm-b0

Comment

has to be the last outdoor skirmish i played, agianst a team that have the biggest egos in the world.

We were holding a hostage in an old RAF control tower and the attackers have to retieve him. My team were all but dead and i had the hostage at the top of the tower and the attacker. The enemy were looked so smug and were being extremely cocky becasue of the disadvantage they had me at. it was a pleasure to hold them back for another 25 minutes giving each one that came up several wounds to remember me by :D

Comment

Mine must have been over a year ago at GZW. My L85 broke mid-game, so after giving it to Neil and getting a rental MP5 I headed back out solo (hadn't bought radios then, so had lost my partner). Wound up miles away from Delta base on the area between trenches/nest and the Burrows, in an area infested by the entire SOG and a couple of dozen Bravo. With said battered rental gun, managed to stalk through and slot 4 SOG and 3 Bravo, prior to being swarmed by a full section of Bravo...

Good times.

Iceman.
                            Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
                            ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
                            a whole 85fps!

Comment

sitting in a basement with 3 other people at Sennybridge, man jumps in through a window i cant see shouts

"are you friendlies"
                              i reply "maybe"
                              "what side are you on"
                              i reply "i dont know, what side are you on"
                              as he walks round the corner of the door i shoot him in the face :-) wolly!

Comment

well so far i think best moment is...

my cousin was holding a bridge on his own against most of the opposition 10-15 player. he took a few out but made the mistake of moving cover when he had a lot of enemy guns aiming at him.

he got taken out and shouted hit. meanwhile i was to the side of the bridge in a dip by some tree's with a perfect few of the bridge from the side. a player on the enemy side shout bridge clear, next thing i see is about 10 enemys running across the bridge. i open fire with my rental (near when i started) and took out the whole lot i was well chuffed

me on that day - + :eek: = :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X