• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

i killed a guy once, hes ok though

Comment

It was my first game and we were playing VIP. The other team had to get the VIP to the Land Rover. I was team medic and using my L96. I had been positioned next to the Land Rover with this guy who was using an M60. We had been there for a while then i spotted a group of about 6 including the VIP heading down the main road towards the Land Rover. I gave the signal to open fire. They got mowed down. It was really funny to see most of the enemy team on the floor infront of us. :D 0_qleft1
      Tea anyone?

Comment

>first game
        >my L96

Wat.

Comment

Dressed as a Spartan at the last CSW Xmas special. Got 3 sword kills and 2 spear kills (besides AEG kills of course) my personal favourite was running into a building and hacking a guy to death with a small plastic sword

Comment

The first person i shot with my aps2 an owner of one of the online airsoft hobbies stores :D
            When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not your Friend!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Zombie View Post
              >first game
              >my L96

Wat.

Wat.
              Custom M4
              TM 1911

Comment

Three enemies in front of me,i thought they were targeting me, I might have been short dead,but could not see me.Then i came to this result i can see & shot them but not they are seeing me. Very wired but this wired thing held my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobwarner01 View Post
                  Three enemies in front of me,i thought they were targeting me, I might have been short dead,but could not see me.Then i came to this result i can see & shot them but not they are seeing me. Very wired but this wired thing held my life.
                  I didn't understand a one word you said!

Yesterday had some lovely kills in the killhouse, couple of very nice geadshots, and went to knifekill somebody, and then had to resort to using him as a shield as his two kids were looking at him as I did it! sadly didn't manage to take them out, but it was pretty cool!

Comment

On Wednesday night, while attempting to clear a corridor in The Labs, Bexley, we were being suppressed by heavy fire coming from a room further up the corridor. It was roughly 5v5. Both groups had their medics with them, for instant respawn.

I got fed up with being suppressed and made a dash through the warehouse area, to the other end of the corridor. Carrying only my pistol, I snuck silently from room to room down the corridor until I was two offices away from the enemy. My team continued to try and suppress them for a minute or two more, then moved on without me, to try and find the objective.

The guys holed up in the room continued to attempt suppressing my team. They finally twigged that no-one was returning fire. I overheard them saying they were running out of ammo, and they clearly planned on retreating. I laid in the doorway with only my head and hand out. One, then two players bounded from one office into the one next-door (coming up towards me), and I fired off a couple of rounds. They didn't hit, but spooked the opposition enough to encourage their team-mates not to try the same move.

Then came:
                    "We're f*cked either way, they're shooting us from front and behind, we're out of ammo. Let's just surrrender!"
                    "OK"
                    "OK"
                    "OK. WE SURRENDER! DON'T SHOOT! WE SURRENDER!"

So I do the honorable thing, and let them leave the offices and return to the safe zone to resupply. This gave my team-mates and I (as I rejoined them) just enough time to secure the objective and return to the safezone - just as the lads I'd made surrender were about to rejoin the game!

We won the game, and I nearly wet myself laughing at how one man, and 6 poorly aimed rounds of a pistol, in the dark had made half a team believe they were surrounded, and to surrender!
                    Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Played down the courthouse thursday night and managed to knife the entire other team bar one

Both teams were having a fire fight and they were all stacked up along the main cell corridor so i thought id peg it the long way and get up behind them with hope of picking off one or two.
                      I managed to get round unseen and joy of joys they didnt have anyone watching their six so i dropped the shotgun, drew both knives and charged

They were lined up perfectly and all died in a flurry of plastic blades bar 1 who was in a cell that i didnt see who finally shot me

Comment

Favourite moments were last summer. Both with my Gas L96, lets just say that it was running hot (i wont mention by how much).

First there was a guy with an AKS74U hidden behind a barrel, im in a trench with 4-5 rental kiddies who were all unloading on the barrel and hitting nothing. I told them all to stop firing and i took my aim and waited. The guy poked his head up, got a zinger off the top of his bald head from quite a distance. Guy stands up and screams like ive got his nuts in a vice. Quality :D

Also the same day, lunchtime 14 y/o kid comes up to me at the safe zone pissing blood out of his face. "Youre the guy with the gas sniper right?" "...yea next time stay down" :D

On more recent news took my TM FN 5-7 out for its first skirmish the other week. Last kill of the day would be my first 5-7 kill and my first GBB pistol kill at skirmish. Another zinger on another baldy behind yet another barrel. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by KinkyJedi View Post
                          Favourite moments were last summer. Both with my Gas L96, lets just say that it was running hot (i wont mention by how much).

First there was a guy with an AKS74U hidden behind a barrel, im in a trench with 4-5 rental kiddies who were all unloading on the barrel and hitting nothing. I told them all to stop firing and i took my aim and waited. The guy poked his head up, got a zinger off the top of his bald head from quite a distance. Guy stands up and screams like ive got his nuts in a vice. Quality :D

Also the same day, lunchtime 14 y/o kid comes up to me at the safe zone pissing blood out of his face. "Youre the guy with the gas sniper right?" "...yea next time stay down" :D

On more recent news took my TM FN 5-7 out for its first skirmish the other week. Last kill of the day would be my first 5-7 kill and my first GBB pistol kill at skirmish. Another zinger on another baldy behind yet another barrel. Good times.
                          Nice to see you're breaking the rules
                          Others till I die

Comment

Originally posted by KinkyJedi View Post

Sounds like 'great' times being a douche!

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                            Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

How 'Hot' was your L96?
                              SHADOW COMPANY - (IC)/SNIPER

Comment

Funny how everyone jumps to the insults. It was only just over and i didnt know at the time, dont lose your hats people :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X