Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favourite Moment

That 2.5" Python is brutal little thing haha.

Comment

mine was at a private CQB game where surrenders were worth more than kills.
      a enemy got the drop on me so i dropped my 36 to its sling.
      holding my left hand up i reached under my left armpit with my right hand to where my g18 sat, loaded cocked and set to auto.
      i let off a burst and a few clipped him.
      my comment was "dont be so cocky"
      trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

so you had already put your hand up and then proceeded to blind fire?
        excellent
        Originally posted by fijitstiks
        they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
        Originally posted by N3ADS
        Is this you talking from experience ?..
        Originally posted by fijitstiks
        i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Re: Your greatest moment!

Yesterday at the 'Rock', Saw one guy's gun poking out from the corner of a rock, pinning teammates. Cue Bayonet charge! Went round the corner and got him in the chest, prompting him to fall over. Loved it!
          Systema PTW M4 | TM Mk. 23 Socom | TM M.E.U

Marine 1st Reconnaissance Battalion

Comment

private game mate.
            amongst friends.
            we had full contact rules aswell
            trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Mine was this Sunday at The Mall.

I borrowed the wifes Dessie hardkick for a single shot only game I remember we were pinned at some double doors near a stir well so I got a couple of the guys to put down some suppresive fire to keep down heads. I edged forward until a couple of feet from the corner of the corridor I believed the enemy to be. My guys stopped their suppresive fire and i immediately ran round the corner not giving the guys behind there a chance to get back into position I opened fire and immediately got the shock of my life there were about 8 guys stuck round their. It took a couple of seconds and I must've hit about 6 of them. not one hit from them . I suddenly felt a sharp pain . I had been shot from a friendly from where I ad come from. I shouted hit and the guys who were enemeis were all mightily impressed with my audacity One of them commented I must've felt like the character from ill Bill played by Samuel L Jakson when the kid opens fire and nothing hits him lol.
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Surely you mean Pulp Fiction, not Kill Bill

Comment

so far my Favourite Moment has been at TWA was when we were defending against the other team who had unlimited lifes and us two was behind logs with pistol takeing out every one who ran close or past me with just the pistol managed to hold them off for quite some time till iran out of ammo and was shot through the gap in the wood! as i walked out other team congratulated me on how many kills i had got with just my pistol :D

Comment

Erm yes lol my bad
                    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

My greatest moment was probably at my most recent game at Ambush Adventures. We were doing the attack and defend timed game, and my team was defending. We were in the final phase of the game, where the defenders must defend a fort. It was just 2 buddies and I left and I was up on a 10ft high catwalk watching one of the entrances, when an unseen enemy threw in a red smoke grenade. Just as the smoke was starting to thicken in the air, the wind whistled through the fort and blew the smoke all over me. Then 4 enemies decided to stand up just behind a small stockade fence outside the entrance. I guess they thought the smoke was obscuring our vision; they were wrong. A good burst from my Thompson got them all in the face.

A textbook example of why we wear eye protection, and how not to use smoke grenades :D

Comment

My Best ever moment was a few months ago.

It was toward the end of a Match with only 5 minutes left to go, the idea of the game was to defend our flag and stop the enemy advance, most of their team decided to use the Dirt Road... this was a woodland site and our team were dressed up in "West side boys" style outfits and I was kitted out as something closer to Magnum PI

I had emptied my Mp5k so I dropped down (or went upto) my at the time new KSC MP9. I emptied both my mags and killed 4 people who were advancing on the roadside (poor poor I know) I Stayed behind a tree on the Dirt Track with 2 other team members protecting the otherside of the track with just pistols. Mp Mp9 Ran out of ammo so I dropped down to my Deagle. I must have racked up 20 or so hits of the advancing team leaning out and hanging off the tree blasting them away with my deagle.

That was my moment. I was in the zone. all 8 of my deagle mags were empty both I and my friend held off most of the other team with just pistols.

A moment to remember... I dont think I'll ever get another chance to perform like that.
                        You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

haha, nice. sounds like a last stand

Comment

Hehe, mine was at the "Pit" at TWA, ran out of Ammo for my M4 whilst still calmly walking towards the biulding. Whip out the amazing small springer pistol "The Beast"(some sorta of colt bout 10cm long) and get 3 kills by just firing over the roof into the guys hiding behind. Of course i got pepeered at the end, but i couldnt stop laughing.:D

Comment

heres a piccy of her (shud be in sig)

Comment

funkycHUNKY - That little things a legend at TW hahah

'Tis Will btw, the pony-tailed idiot!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X