BOOM headshot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOOM headshot

Today storming the Bus, climbing the stairs to be shot point blank to the back of the head and on me hand. only after somone told me i was bleeding lol. Scared the paintballers though so it was good fun!

Re: BOOM headshot

Was a great day mate, the head wound looked a real gusher.
    Ive got a beautiful 6 round grouping on my back in the shape of a smiley face.
    The bus was a great scenario.
    Wish id have had my shotgun with me for that one.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Ahhh it was you that i hit in the neck with pistol as flashbang went off . Sorry mate

Was great first game though .

Glad both had good day .

Comment

500 fps sniper hit me from 6 meters away on saturday. hit my lip then my tooth.

what a moron!!!!!! i was charging at his bunker at the time so my whole body was totaly visible.

my lip is now blue and swollen really badley.

marshal saw it and pulled him from the game though

Comment

Ouch, your lucky you didnt loose a tooth. The sniper oughta have a backup, it was irresponsible for him to use his 500fps weapon

Comment

Ben is just being a girl! Its only the bottom half of his face thats swollen!!! Ha ha ha!! Good day tho son!!
            "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
            Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

An important lesson on the effective use of cover.

Comment

Lol hit someone right inbetween the eyes (with their gogles on) with my 500fps VSR from 60 meters away.
                And there was still a scream and blood. :P

Comment

i dont find that very funny.... but their problem for not wearing full face :D

Comment

i got a bleeder on thge end of my nose once. it was not nice.
                    Gear and accessors for sale! http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=122550

sigpic
                    flame + hairspray = fun

Comment

Week after that. I was on the top deck of the bus and some pyro decided to land on my back... And set me on fire. I think i should start staying off the bus.

Comment

Poked my head in a window and bang killed two inside with the barrel if my weapon 12inches from the first and just over double that for the second,in his death throws the tw*t in front must of had a bit off trigger finger spasm as he popped this must have fashion accessory in my face!

Comment

Yesterday at Xsite I was standing behind a tree next to a Marshall I popped my head out and suddenly ducked back and called hit. The marshal says to me "are you sure? I didn't see or hear anything". I laughed and spat the bb out of my mouth. Bullet catching anyone?
                          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Got a cracker on the nose at the Mall, reading on sunday! Bled like a good'un, hayho!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Classified Adrenaline junky and out there to win! Find out more about Classified
                            Working...
                            X